Puppet of Emotion(Steven X Lapis)

"Lapis has been gone for a week, Bismuth. Think she and Steven are alright?" Peridot asked as she and the builder Gem talked about the Blue Gem's abscence. Lapis had gone to visit Steven at his new place he was staying.

"I'm sure they're fine, Peridot. Lapis heard about Connie hurting Steven and you know that didn't sit right with her, so she went to go see him to cheer him up." Bismuth said as Peridot angrily clenched her fist, remembering the news on Connie dumping Steven once she was accepted into college.

"Well. Lapis has always loved Steven, unlike Cloddie. So I may be worrying for nothing." Peridot said as Bismuth laughed at the name "Cloddie".

*Meanhwile at a college dorm*

"L-Let's see....C-Carry the..*sniffs*" Connie said with shaking hands and tears in her eyes as she tried to study for an exam but couldn't stop herself from crying. And it seemed to happen almost suddenly. She just suddenly started crying and had no idea why.

What was wrong with her? She knew she had dumped Steven. But could that be the reason? Why didn't it happen sooner after she sent him the text? No...this was different...almost as if she was feeling her own pain mixed with another's....

*Meanwhile, at an apartment in Charm City*

"*moans* Oh Steven.....harder. HARDER!" Lapis screamed as Steven continued to thrust in her soaking wet hole as the two had sex. It was a perfect way to get over Connie.

But this was a different kind of sex: With each thrust, Steven seemed to emit a wave of emotion out of Lapis that seemed to have some sort of ripple effect. People outside were affected in different ways:

One person hit with the wave started yelling on the phone at her husband. Another one started crying in the shower. And one even began dancing in the shower.

So many different emotions were happening around them. But they didn't care. Because the only feeling they cared about was the one they had now: Passion.

"Steven! Oh, I feel something! I'm reaching my limit!!!" Lapis screamed as the both of them reached their limit before collapsing on the bed....

*Back at the dorm...*

"*sniffs* W-What happned? I need to call Steven. Maybe I can still reach him..."Connie said as she picked up her phone...

*Hello..*

"Hey Steven, I was thinking..." Connie began to say until...

*You've reached Steven Universe. Leave a message at the beep.*

Connie left a message.  Later that evening she started crying again to where she cried herself to sleep. She woke the next morning and not only was late for class, but still hadn't heard from Steven.

She never figured out how she started crying. She thought it was her guilt. She thought dumping Steven and making him think she used him all this time was what was making her cry.

She never assumed that she had become nothing more than an emotional puppet unknowingly held by the strings of a certain Blue Gem..

Lurkerbelow

EndieStories

-_Crimson-Moon_-

The_Lovely_Starlight