Date Set-Up

Leafy's POV:

I was helping in the back this time. GB decided to help in the front so I allowed her to. I was doing some dishes and stuff until I looked at my phone.

It was 5:48pm. Firey is about to come, I think I need to set up the table then. I turned my head towards Pin who was making some cupcakes.

"Pin." I called out, Pin turned her head towards me. "Yeah, Leafy?" Pin asked.

"Do you think I should text.. uhm.. the number you sent me..?" I asked.

"Wait.. you didn't put the number in yet?" Pin asked out of pure shock and confusion.

"I didn't think it was the right time, okay? Just answer the question." I groaned a little.

"Yeah. Why else would I give you his number?" Pin asked as she continued working. "Pin, do you know Firey actually goes to the same high school as us?" I asked.

"Yeah! He's actually in my gym class." Pin giggled. I guess Pin does know Firey after all.

I start to think about Firey and Rosemary's set up date and how it was gonna be. I didn't know a lot about Rosemary so I don't know how she would like it. To be honest, she's such a brat and she seems pretty picky.. but I won't judge a book by its cover.. or I will just this one time..

"Pin, do you know Rosemary?" I asked.

"Which one? The one at our high school?" Pin asked. "Yeah."

"Yeah. She's kind of mean.. I had this bake sale at high school and she said that my cakes looked like trash.. it kind of hurts my feelings when she said that." Pin sighed at the eventful time.

"How dare she!? Your baking is amazing! Ugh.." I groaned out of anger. Pin started giggling, "Thanks, Leafy. You're the best."

I giggled, "No problem."

"Uhm.. also.. I only asked about Rosemary is because uh.. Her and Firey are coming here for a date-"

"Excuse me what?" Pin asked and turned her head around to me.

"She's coming here. With Firey." I replied.

"I thought that she already has a boyfriend?! Now she's dating Firey?!" Pin asked in shock.

My eyes widen in surprise, "Wait- she's has another boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes, I thought she was dating the popular guy, Aquamarine." Pin answered.

"Oh my goodness, she's cheating!?"

"Seems so. I saw them flirt and kissed in 7th period." Pin scoffed in disgust. Well, it seems that I have some dirt on Rosemary.

"But, could you still help with the date?" I asked.

"Sure. After I'm done with these cupcakes, first."

"Haha.. okay." I said and walked out of the kitchen. I saw Golf Ball in the front taking a person's order. I tapped on GB's shoulder.

"What, Leafy? You know I'm busy, right?" Golf Ball grumbled and looked at me with displeasure.

"Do you know a romantic spot in the Café?" I asked. Golf Ball looked at me with a blank expression for a few seconds, "Wh- Really? Ugh, it's probably somewhere near the windows or something." Golf Ball sighed.

"Haha, thanks, GB. Sorry." I apologized and went to find a table for Firey and Rosemary. I looked around for a bit and finally got a good place. Now, you may be wondering, why would I make a romantic spot for Rosemary even if I despise her? I'm only doing it so she can have some time with Firey until I break their relationship. I know it sounds bad, but Firey deserves better. Not saying I want him for myself.. But also because I kind of want to satisfy Firey.