"Puppy"

Leafy's POV:

After Lunch, I walked to my class, trying hard not to think too much about what Firey said. I felt like I was on the urge of tears. 

"Leafy." 

I perked up to see Gelatin, I jumped in surprise. 

"G-Gelatin!" I shouted with shock. He raised a brow at me.

"Why do you act so surprise..?" Gelatin asked in a suspicious look. I looked at the near by digital clock that was hanging off the wall.

[ 1:21 PM ]

I came up with an excuse, "Woah! Well- won't you look at the time! Only 4 more minutes until class starts- Gotta go, Gelatin- Bye!" I said in a rushing manner and dashed my way to my 6th period class.

I turned around and saw that Gelatin was still looking at me, we made eye contact. I got scared and turned my head back as I continued running to my 6th period class. 

[ Time Skip: 7th period ]

Science, with Firey. I sighed deeply and entered the class. I didn't see Firey, he must be late or something.

As I sat in my seat and took out my notes, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Ruby. 

"Oh! Hey, Ruby." I smiled.

"Leafy.. haven't you heard the rumors about you..?" Ruby said with a scared look. 

"..uhm.. what rumors..?" I asked, I felt a nervous tense running through my spine.

"About Gelatin.. are you dating him?" 

I sighed, "Yeah, we are." Ruby gasped with fear.

"Leafy! Break up with him!" Ruby said as she placed both of her hands on my shoulders.

"I-" 

"Leafy, I'm serious! Haven't you heard!? He's. Been. Murdering. PEOPLE!!" Ruby said as she shaked me by my shoulders rapidly.

I started getting dizzy, "Hey, leave her alone." 

Ruby stopped and immediately let go of my shoulders. "I-I'm sorry, Gelatin!" 

Gelatin..? I turned around and yup, saw Gelatin. I turned back to Ruby and she looked really petrified.

"Are you okay?" Gelatin asked as he held my hand.

"G-Gelatin.. w-what are you doing here..?" I asked in a nervous tone.

"I came to check on you." Gelatin softly smiled. Great, he's also a creep and a stalker? I'm just kidding.. I think.

"Oh- there was no need for that, Gelatin." I smiled nervously. 

"Uhmm.. Gelatin. Uh.. can we talk after school..?" I asked. Gelatin gave me an anxious look, I think he knows what I'm gonna talk to him about.

"Uh- yeah! Sure." Gelatin smiled. "Well.. gotta get to class. Bye, Sugar Leaf." Gelatin said and kissed my forehead before he left. I smiled and blushed.. but I'm not too sure if I'm supposed to be happy..

I saw Firey walk in before the bell rung. 

"You're late." Mr. 9 said with a sour attitude towards Firey. 

"I know, I know." Firey said and walked over to his seat which was next to mine. 

Mr. 9 started teaching the class. I looked over at Firey and he didn't seem to be paying attention on what Mr. 9 was saying. Luckily, me and Firey sat in the back so I could socialize to Firey about his behavior.