Chapter 1 - Found

(Edit: its been 2 yrs? I think? Since i wrote this. I hate it btw.)anyways.)
(Edit again: this fanfic is BAD. and its discontinued. so..dont read it. if u still need to feed your thirst for naruto fanfics, check the last chapter.)

I can be weird af at times.

This story is....yeah, quite...uh...serious i guess.

It'll be kinda boring because I like to avoid troublesome things.

Blame my Nara cells.

I will show my actual personality and opinions in this book through my...well....um...alias, Shimiko Sokaeda.

I will never tell you my real name.

Ever.

___

Shimiko was typing stupid ass stories in front of her computer.  She glanced at the clock. "11.55pm?  meh, it's still 11 pm. I'll continue."

She sighed, squinting at her computer screen. "The heck? 200 words??? That's all I wrote??? Ughhhhhh."

With a sigh, she spun in her chair, now facing the door just when her mom started screaming.

"SHIMIKO SOKAEDA!!!!! GET IN BED RIGHT NOW!!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW!!!!"

"Got it, got it!!!!" Shimiko clicked her tongue in annoyance. With another sigh, she shut down her computer and headed to the kitchen.

She pulled open the fridge.

She pulled out a candy.

She grinned and ran upstairs not before turning off the lights.

---

1.00am.

Shimiko closed her diary and stared at the door. She tiptoed towards the door and opened it quietly.

She stared at the gap between the floor and her parents' bedroom door.

'They're asleep.'

Smirking, she closed the door and jumped onto her bed with a small squeal. She climbed over to her table and fished a Tokyo Ghoul manga out from her old toy crib that she used as a shelf.

(Yes I actually do.)

Flipping open the manga, her eyes shone.

'I guess I'm sleeping at 2.30am today.'

(Lol. I actually do. Shhhhhh. Cant let my parents find out.)

---

"Let's sleep in the toilet."

"Yeah."

"We'll go back home tomorrow."

"Yeah."

---

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"I have to go home, I'll get scolded by my mom."

"Oh okay. I'll send you back then."

We exited the toilet.

"Eh? Kakashi?"

Shimiko blinked as she woke up from her dream. She snorted. Sleeping in the toilet and not coming back home for the night? She'll get killed for that. Dreams are so weird.

(Lol I actually had that dream last night)

She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision.

She scanned her surroundings.

And froze.

Why was she in a forest?

"This must be another dream," She whispered and nodded to herself. Inhaling, she laid back onto the grass and closed her eyes.

---

God knows how much time has passed.

Shimiko opened her eyes with a groan and scanned her surroundings.

She's still in the forest.

Oh shit.

It ain't a dream.

She frowned and looked around. She flinched when she heard the rustle of the bushes, turning towards wherever it is, only to see nothing there.

"It's just the wind....just the wind..." she whispered to herself in attempt to calm down. "What do I do now...."

Shout? She thought. No. That's too awkward. This ain't a movie, ttebayo.

Her toes dug into the mud along with her rubber sandal, twirling around in slight panic. She watched tons of movies. tons. She was sure she had seen this kind of scene a thousand times.

But for some reason, she can't recall them. She knew it was because of panicking, but how can she calm down?

Letting out a shaky breath, she stumbled forwards only to feel something in her hoodie's pocket. With trembling hands, she quickly fished out her phone from her pocket.

Her eyes widened.

She turned on the phone and paced around anxiously, waiting for the screen to glow like it usually does.

She suddenly paused in her steps as she felt something at her neck. She reached her hand up to touch it.

Sharp.

Smooth.

A knife.

"Don't move," came a voice from behind her.

So familiar.

"W-W-W-Who are y-you?" She stutterd out nervously.

"I should be asking you that," the voice said.

Her lips trembled as she gripped her phone tightly.

"Put that thing down."

She didn't want to. It was probably the only thing that can get her back to her home now.

But with a knife at her neck, what can she do?

Her hands still shaky, she bent down to place her phone on the floor.

"Good. Now, tell me your name."

"S-Shimiko S-S-Sokaeda."

"Well, Shimiko Sokaeda. Are you perhaps...Iwa's 'Reaper?'"

She froze.

Iwa?

What is Iwa?

Iwa is earth in Japanese.

Does he mean earth in Japanese?

"Based on your reaction...you are, are you not?  What is an A rank ninja doing in Konoha?"

Her eyes widened to an impossible extent.

Ninja.

Konoha.

She knew what he meant now.

She was in the Naruto world.

---