Chapter 19 - OHMYGODOHMYGOD

(Idk)

"You can rest if you want, you know," Tenten said.

'I won't give up, that's my nindo, my ninja way!'

I glanced back at her.

I clenched my fists and spun around.

Sucking in a breath, I smiled.

"OF COURSE!!!!!"

Grinning, I merrily skipped and sat next to Tenten. 'Not that it's stupid, but I'm not saving my energy for later instead of passing out in a training, and in front of the person that I admire, even!'

'Nindo? Nice, but I'm someone who easily gives up on things!'

'So, never!'

"So, for today, you've completely corected your way of wielding a kunai and shuriken, but you still need to work on your aim, so we're doing that next time," Tenten said.

"Hai, Tenten sen- Tenten," I nodded. "Well, I'll be going home now. See you next time, Tenten!"

I walked forward until I bumped into someone.

My eyes widened as he glared at me. "Watch your road."

I kept looking at him.

I would scream 'You're a Hyuuga you should be able to see everything', but I am in utter shock right now.

"Oh, Neji!" Tenten said. "What is it?"

"We have a mission, Gai sensei and Lee are already at the mission office," Neji informed. "Be quick."

"Okay, I'll inform my father first," Tenten said. "Oh, and Neji, that's Shimiko, my little kouhai," Tenten gave him a smug smile. "You don't have one."

I sweatdropped as Neji suppressed his tick mark.

"And Shimiko, that's Neji, my teammate," Tenten smiled. "Call me senpai from now on, and you can go home now," She said before slamming he door close at Neji's face.

I snorted.

He gave me a glare, making me squeak and run away.

"So, I got trained by Tenten, bumped into Neji, met Team 20 at Yakiniku Q, Had lunch with Sakura and Naruto. There's still Sasuke, Lee, Kiba, Shino and Hinata left...." I muttered to myself.

I sighed and continued on my journey back home.

"Kakashi-nii! I'm back!" I called as I opened the door and closed it. "So, how was the first day?"

"Oh, they're a bunch of idiots," Kakashi smiled. "Especially that blonde one Naruto."

"Nii-san, you're reading the book upside down," I deadpanned.

"Oh, right," Kakashi eye-smiled.

I frowned as I headed upstairs.

Quietly opening the door to his room, I walked inside and sat on his bed, looking around.

I stared at the photo frame placed next to his bed as I held back my tears.

I stood up and ran down the stairs pausing for a moment as I stared at Kakashi with tear stained eyes.

Letting out a small choked sob, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly as he widened his eyes.

"What's.....wrong...?" He muttered softly.

"Idiot! You're an idiot!!" My shouted shakily, voice muffled as I buried my face in his shirt.