Chapter 3 - Kakashi

I woke up in a bed.

My eyes slowly opened.

A comfortable one.

I sat up to find myself in a familiar room.

Why am I.......in Kakashi's room?

I got off the bed and stared out of the window. I looked over to the photos.

There was only a photo of Team Minato.

So he's not a jonin sensei yet.

I turned around and spotted a note stuck to his table. I picked it up.

| Shimiko Sokaeda,
| Come out when you're up. Breakfast is downstairs.
| I'll explain everything to you later.
| The ninja that caught you,
| Kakashi Hatake
| By the way, I didn't change your clothes. A female ninja at T&I did.

I sweatdropped and put the note back onto the table. I opened the door to peek outside. No one's here. Well, at least I felt no one's here.

"Oh, Ohayo, Sokaeda-san!" came a cheery voice. My head snapped up to meet Kakashi's.

I let out a small squeak and fell on my butt. "O-Oh. Hatake-san. O-Ohayo."

He walked into his room and threw the note into the trashcan. "Come on. I prepared some rice with eggplant miso soup for you downstairs.

I sweatdropped. That's kind of too much. I usually just have some bread and chocolate drink from the convenience store.

"I hope it's not too little for you," he eye-smiled.

I hid my dumbfounded expression.

---

"So...Inoichi checked your mind and what you said was true, so...I apologize for bringing you here," Kakashi muttered quietly.

I giggled mentally. Is he blushing?

"But we couldn't find the place you mentioned, so, do you know, um how to get back? I can escort you back to your home if you do."

I shook my head.

He sweatdropped. "O...kay." 

There was silence except for the noise of me slurping the soup.

He cleared his throat awkwardly. "So...since I was the one who brought you here, you will be staying at my house until we find the place you mentioned. Is that okay with you?"

...Should I tell him?

...not yet.

I nodded.

"You don't talk much, do you?" He sweatdropped.

I chuckled nervously.

---

There was silence as we both sat in the living room awkwardly, with Kakashi eyeing a stack of books not very hidden under the table.

"So um....you will need clothes....would you like to uhm...go shopping, So- Shimiko?" He glanced at me. I paused a while and nodded.

"Well, let's go now," he stood up with me standing up along.

---

I followed Kakashi nervously as we walked down the streets of Konoha, Kakashi in his casual clothes instead of his jonin wear. 

"Here," he said as we entered a shop filled with clothes, males and females. I headed to the girl's section, now Kakashi following me.

I clenched my firsts nervously and picked out a cheap hoodie and a few plain white T-shirts, along with some short pants. 

I stopped and turned back to Kakashi. "U-Uh..."

"Yes?" Kakashi tilted his head.

"I-I'm going to the u-um....u-underwear...s-section....." I stuttered. His eyes widened. I could tell he was thankful for having a mask on. 

"G-Go ahead. I'll wait at the counter."

---

One day has passed. 

I slept on Kakashi's bed because he insisted on sleeping on the sofa.

It was really awkward for me. 

Stupid Bakashi. Why did he have to make me sleep on the bed?

It's his bed.

---

"I'm going out a while for groceries. Stay here, okay?" He asked. I nodded. "If you're hungry, feel free to take anything from the fridge."

I nod again. He nodded at me before disappearing in smoke.

It still seems so weird. People disappearing in smoke.

I closed the door and headed to the balcony.

I sat down on a small stool, staring up at the sky. 

How do i get back?

I want to go back home. 

But I don't want to leave here either.

Mom and dad are probably worried about me.

My eyes suddenly widened.

My phone!!!

But....how can I get it back?

I still have to wait for Kakashi to come back.

I looked down.

But what if I'll never be able to go back?

At that thought, tears stained my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes, shaking my head. 

I can't cry. Crying won't help.

Kakashi has suffered so much but he doesn't even cry in front of others.

I can't cry.

If I do, I'm weak.

I sniffed and headed back inside the house. 

Should I look for something to chew on?

Nah, it'll be too awkward.

---

(I stayed at my aunt's house for four months and I still don't dare to open the fridge. XDDD)