Chapter 22

"Shimiko?" Kakashi called as he opened the door to his house. "Shimikoo!!"

He placed the new box of chocolate in the fridge. "I bought some chocolate!!!"

Getting no response, he sighed and headed upstairs, knocking on his sister's room door. "Can I come in?"

There was a moment of silence before he heard a small, muffled "yes".

He pushed the door open, eyes trailing to his sister who was sitting on her bed with her face buried in her pillow.

"Oi, imouto-chan."

"What?" I asked with a small sniff.

"I bought some chocolate."

"Okay," I muttered.

Kakashi stared at her for a few moments before sighing. "What is it?"

"I hate you," I said.

"But I bought chocolate."

"You went for three weeks."

"........I'm sorry for leaving you alone at ho-"

"I thought you were dead," I let out a small choked sob as I looked up at Kakashi.

The Hatake's eyes softened as he sat on my bed and swallowed me in a hug. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What if you really died?" A tear slipped out of her eye. 

"But I'm fine now, am I not?" Kakashi brushed her hair which seemed to calm me down.

(Yeah it does. I love it whenmy parents brush my hair with their fingers lol. They usually just do that for no reason.)

"Yeah....." I muttered.

"Want some chocolate?"

"mm'kay."

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

"Carry me."

"*sigh* You're so lazy."

"I know."

"Kakashi-nii!!!!"

"Hm? What is it?" Kakashi asked.

"Look at this," I grinned, holding a the knife with a curved handle that Tenten lent me.

"Oh, what's that?" 

"It's a knife that Tenten-senpai made. Amazing, isn't she?" I beamed. "Anyways, she taught me this trick a few days ago!"

I threw the knife up in the air, making it split up into two knives which I caught and swung swiftly with my pinkies.

Kakashi raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Can you bend down a bit, Kakashi-nii?" I smiled.

"Hm?" Kakashi's eyes widened as I threw up the two knives into the air, only for the two knives to split up into even more knives.

Catching all of them in between my fingers just in time, I threw them at the walls of the living room.

Wincing as I heard a small shattering sound, I giggled nervously. "Uh...oops?"

"You shouldn't be practising that in the house, Shimiko Sokaeda," Kakashi deadpanned.

"I need to work on my aim, which is kinda hard since the curved handle is hard to-"

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh."

(It's kinda like the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu, where shuriken is  are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously.)

(Some other nonsense.
Yeah, this book will be filled with random shit since it's a book filled with stuff about the life of me if I was transported into the Narutoverse. I mean, I'll probably be a side character since my story isn't that all interesting.)