Chapter 16

(I'm utterly addicted to that song ever since I started Naruto SD-)

(Oh and I might and might not name my chappies from now on because all of them are boring without an actual point and its just about daily life so yeah.)

"Tadaimaa~" I sang, slipping off my sandals as I entered the house.

"Oh, okaeri," Kakashi greeted, looking up from his book. "Where'd you been?"

"Wandering around," I answered as I shut the door. Grinning, I leapt onto him and snuggled into him. "Kyaaaa.....you smell so nice. Your shirt is so comfy...."

Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Anyways, Kakashi-sensei," I said in a teasing tone. His eye twitched. "I made a new friend!"

"Oh? Who?" Kakashi asked.

"It's Tenten Higurashi!" I beamed. 

"Tenten? Gai's student?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah, she's super cool!!" I grinned.

"How, though? I thought you didn't like talking to others," Kakashi said.

"I stalked her and got caught," I grinned.

Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Anyways, she said she'd teach me how to use weapons and said I can help in her shop!" My eyes sparkled. "UADHNKWGXUCWBGU H!!!!"

"What...?"

"SNBJSJWBECNOI!!!" I squealed, burying my head into his shirt. "JCHBSKDNHFHDSJSIC WGF9I!!!"

"Uh...."

"Ahhhh I'm so excited!!!" I squealed.

"Just reminding you, in case you forget again. There's academy tomorrow."

My eyes widened.

My eyes shaded, I stood up and went behind him.

"Kakashi....where's the newspaper?"

"Oh, on the dining table."

I took the newspaper and folded a page up.

I stood behind him.

"Chika style..."

His eyes widened as he brought his book up to cover his head.

"NEWSPAPER SLAP NO JUTSU!!!!" I anime cried as I hit his head over and over again. "WHY YOU GOTTA REMIND ME!?!?!"

"It's the same as you reminding me I became a sensei of an annoying tea-"

"I HATE YOUU!!!!"

Silence.

"AHHHHH HOW DARE YOU SHUNSHIN AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

I blew a raspberry as I sat in between Takako and Hiromi. "Academy sucks..."

"I knooow....." Hiromi sulked.

"You two..." Takako sweatdropped.

After a painful and boring 7 hours, school has finally ended.

"Ugh, I can't believe I forgot the homework again...." I pouted.

"You should really try remembering your homeworks, Shimiko," Takako said.

"I DO TRY, TAKAKO!!!!" Anime tears stained my eyes. "WHY DOES HOMEWORK EVEN EXIST!?!?!?"

"Uh...let go of me," Takako sweatdropped.

"NO!" I pouted.

(Well I'm seriously like this around her....)

"You're going to disappoint Kakashi-san if you keep on forgetting your homework," Takako stated.

My eyes widened.

LE GASP!!

HOW DID SHE KNOW MY WEAKNESS OF FEARING TO BE A DISAPPOINTMENT IN OTHERS' EYES!?!?

(True though. I hate disappointing my parents, especially my dad. I can cry in my room for 10 minutes straight just because of the disappointment in their eyes.)

Oh wait a second.

"He knows everything about my homework," I grinned smugly. "That trick doesn't work on me." 

"What."

"He doesn't give a shit," I gave her an uwu face which kinda creeped her out because she stepped back. "I have such a good brother, uwu."

"Oiii!!! You guys!!" Hirumi panted as she ran over. "Wanna go to Yakiniku Q? I finished the few laps around the field!"

"Yakiniku....Q...?" I blinked. "Okay then."

"You've been there before, haven't you, Shimiko?"

"Yeah, I did. With my brother and his friends."

"Ooh, I heard the salted beef tongue there is simply amazing~"

"I've never tried that though."

"Shimiko, did you do the homework that's due tomorrow?"

".........FUCK!! SHIT AHH!!!!"

"Don't curse."

"I HATE YOU TAKAKOOOO!!!"

"Okay....."

(Why did you have to keep on reminding me about my homework, EH TAKAKO!?!?!?)