Chapter eleven

-Louis-

Everyone left, it's been hours. I've been laying in bed the past three hours unable to fall asleep. Harry has been passed out for the past hour or so. These thoughts are intrusive. The thoughts of death. They've been there since I found out I was literally going to die and it seems like everyday is a sad day because it's hard to be happy when you will not make it past 22.

I pulled the blanket off me a little bit more than it already was. I closed my eyes and attempted to force myself to fall asleep. I felt my heart beat. It could stop anytime now. Anytime now I could be home and never wake up again. I reached over to Harry and put my hand on his chest.

On his beating, healthy, heart.

Slowly, I took my hand off him, trying not to wake him. I rolled to my side and shut my eyes again. I felt myself drift off.

I stood in the front of a building holding onto a letter. People were sitting in chairs around me. Zayn, Niall, and Liam were standing next to me. Music started to play. This was a wedding, this was my wedding.

I felt a hand touch my back, it was Zayn.

"You ready?" He whispered.

I nodded.

Two doors open in the back, music grows louder and then Harry is coming. He has a white button down shirt on that was a little see through and had ruffles down the sides of it, and to top it off, white trousers which are a darker shade of white. He smiled at me, one of the most genuine smiles I've ever seen. His eyes lit up as he walked down to me. He looked gorgeous and sexy. He always looks sexy.

He found his way up to me. "Hi." He smiled.

"Hi."

For some reason, no vows were said. The last words I heard were, "you may now kiss."

However, I couldn't touch him. I couldn't get to him. Slowly, I was being pulled away from him by a man.

"LOUIS!" Harry screamed, trying to run after me, but all I could do was stare at him. "Come back Louis." He was the only person who seemed to notice my body being taken away, but then he stopped. He turned away and walked. He didn't care, it affected him for only a second and then he was being escorted by the boys. Pushing him away.

Why?

Why didn't he care?

Suddenly all I could see was black.

I gasped. I felt tears prickling down my cheek. That dream was just another reminder that I was going to be forgotten. I threw myself up off the bed and began to run. Anywhere, I needed an escape.

I sobbed as I opened the apartment door, slowly. Then I ran out and pushed the door shut. I held my chest. I ran through the pain. I ran up the steps. No one was awake, no one would be up to stop me.

Something was telling me to keep going. No one cared. While something else was telling me that I needed to stop.

That something that was telling me to continue was the something that was overpowering. I ran faster.

This was the right thing to do. This was all I could do. It was better than dying with my loved ones pitying my sickness.

Tears still rolling down my face, pain still Shooting from my chest. I made it though. The cold air came from the bottom of the door. I pulled the door opens and walked into the top of the building.

This. This was the right thing to do.

-Harry-

I rolled over and tossed my arm over the other side of the bed, but instead of feeling the warmth of Louis' body, I felt the silk of the sheet.