Chapter twelve

-Louis-

I felt a gentle hand caress my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled. "Good morning." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead, "evening."

I shut my eyes for another second and then opened them once more.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, but it's 3:30."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

I sat up and stretched my arms.

"Well, Honey, I hate to wake you up with this, but the doctors called. They said they want to know your decision."

I took in a deep breath, "I need a little while longer."

"Alright love." He kissed my head again, "I'll be back, I'm going to pick up the tea and coffee I ordered."

"Oh okay Haz."

"I love you. I'll be back soon."

"Love you too." He walked out of the room and I could hear him fumbling with the keys and then locking the door.

I honestly don't know what to do. I want to do chemo, for Harry and for the boys and my mum and sisters, but chemo is so much harder and I don't know how much longer I wanna fight. I'm not strong enough anymore.

I need a distraction, I really don't wanna think about this right now.

Anyways, back to same old shit that occurs in my life and almost everyday life, except I'm actually dying.

Today seems like it going to be a bad day. Pain shoots through my upper back. However, I Ignore it and force myself to get up. I walk to the the bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Ew." My hair was all bedhead and my eyes were red. My tearstained cheeks stung. I pulled out my toothbrush and slapped some toothpaste on it. I started to brush my teeth.

"Holy sh-" I Clench my teeth. This has never happened before. It felt like my heart stopped for a second. Oh god. Oh my god.

No, no, no. Fuck.

My toothbrush falls into the sink and I rest my hands on the counter.

"Help." Is all I can manage to get out before  feeling dizzy. Everything's going numb. Slowly, my vision creeps away.

-Harry-

I walked into the cozy little cafe. I figured that Louis rather have this than my tea, this is better he says, but I think he just likes the little to-go cups they come in.

Whenever you enter the building a little bell rings and they always greet you.

"Hello, Harry, nice to see you again." The woman, Tina, Says.

"Hi, good to see you too."

"Where's Louis?" She questioned, turning around and grabbing my order.

"He's at home, he just woke up."

"Wow that's late for him, normally he comes with, huh?"

"Yeah." I said and handed her the bills.

"Alright sweetie, well you have a good day and tell Louis I said hello!"