Chapter eight

***

-Harry-

Louis sat on the corner of the bed, he was rubbing his neck. I had just woken up, from the sun peaking through every bit of glass in the room.

"Lou, honey what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. We are in France, I've always wanted to be here. I'm fine, everything's perfect, "he paused, taking in a deep breath, "we're here for a few more days." He smiled, crawling over to where I was laying, "I haven't been in pain for the last two H."

"That's amazing." I wiped my eyes from the morning crust.

He showed a cheeky smile, "So is your morning voice." He kissed my forehead.

I groaned, "whats your plans today?"

"You mean what's our plans today?"

"Of course." I mumbled. I was still waking up.

"Well, we are going to eat dinner at the Eiffel Tower."

"Really?"

"Really." He sounded so happy, happier than he's been in weeks, if not the last month.

"When are going?" I sat up.

"Dinner time, silly." He scruffed my curls and got up from the bed. I watched as he ran over to the bag next to the door and he pulled out a bottle of champagne.

"Where'd ya get that?"

"I might have ran out to get it while you were still asleep."

"What time is it?"

"Uh 1:30."

"You didn't wake me?"

"You look so peaceful, and you had a long night." He winked. I tore the covers off of myself.

"Oops- I'm naked?"

"Yep." He smirked.

"Louis Tomlinson, we did not."

"We did." He proudly nodded.

"I'm not complaining, but why do I not remember?"

"You drank a lot of wine."

I leaned back trying to remember last night. Ooh yes, there come the memories.

"Ooh last night was good babe." I said, with a laugh.

"Mhmm."

"And you felt alright?"

"Too great...it makes no sense, but I'm not going to argue. I'm probably going to feel like shit today though."

I frowned at him.

"Well anyways, wanna take a bath and pop some champagne?"

"I just woke up."

"Soo?"

"You're right," I said revealing any last bit of myself that happened to still be covered. "Pop the bottle." I said gesturing my hand in the air and waking into the bathroom of the suite, which was gorgeous by the way. The tub was huge. The bathroom had real plants hanging from the ceiling in little pots and it smelled amazing in there. Like lavender.

Louis quickly scurried his way into the room and sat the champagne on the counter along with two glasses.

He tore off his shirt and his pants. "Run the bath love." He stated. I looked at him, his beautiful body. Ugh, he was gorgeous. How his pants hugged his curves so beautifully and how when they were off he looked, so, so, beautiful. Like a painting that could only be described as perfect.