Chapter seventeen

-Harry-

I slammed the door open, kissing him so strongly. Currents flew through me. I had him. He kicked the door closed, pushing me into the counter. Scratch that.

He had me.

Pulling me into him, he licked at my lips slightly, I opened them. His taste filled my mouth. Our mouths moved as one, in sync. He unbuttoned my shirt, and slid it off. He pushed me farther into the flat, leading me into the bedroom. The door was open. He didn't bother turning the overhead lights on before he pinned me down onto the bed.

I ripped his shirt off. He smirked and slid down onto my body. He bit my lip. I couldn't take it. I felt the blood rush. "Louis," I moaned. He brushed his finger up to my lip. "Please."

"Wait hazza."

He unbuckled my pants leaving me only in my boxers. I went to unbutton his, but he jerked away.

"You're going to have to do more than that."

"I can't take it Louis, I need you."

"You have me."

I propped myself up onto my elbows and furrowed my eyebrows. "Playing hard to get when I already have you?"

"Just having a little fun."

I tugged him down onto me. "Have a little fun with me would ya?"

"Make me," he breathed. I flipped him and straddled his body. My hand ran down his bare chest and his lower torso. He threw his head back ever so slightly. I slowly unbuttoned his pants, testing how long he could go before ripping them off himself.

"Take them off Harry."

I raised a brow, deepening how close I was to him.

"Harry," he moaned.

I pulled them down over his knees. He kicked off the remaining portion. A heat began to fill the room. Our body's collided.

***

I ran my fingers up and down his back as he lay to the side. His skin like silk, smooth and soft.

"Thank you," he said.

"For what?"

"Everything."

"Don't thank me Louis, there is no reason. I love you, I will always be here."

"I know, so thank you," he sniffled. I kissed his forehead and pulled him into my chest. He started to sob.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I don't want to die!" He lunged into me. His body trembled.

"Lou-" I held him.

"I don't wanna die." He repeated.

"Shhh," I stroked his hair, "I know."

"I'm sorry, I've ruined the night. It was supposed to be nice and-"

"Baby, you did not Ruin the night."

"I did , and I'm sorry,"

"Stop that-"

"I'm just- I'm just scared."