Chapter two

-Louis-

Today was the day that I have been waiting for, for two weeks. Harry was coming home. I've missed him so much. Honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be able to do another two weeks. It was rough and not to mention I've had this cold for about a week now. Or at least it's like a chest cold, maybe I've developed asthma, who knows at this point.

It's gotten worse, though. It's really starting to piss me off. I wasn't able to sleep laying down last night, which really hurt my back. My chest has hurt less though, it's just the cough. Maybe it's finally going away.

Anyways, Harry should be home any minute now. He texted me that he was on his way. Well on his way could mean, stopping to get food, getting Starbucks, or stopping at Anne's house first, but it could also mean coming home home.

I pulled out my phone saw that I had that I had two missed calls from Liam. I pressed his contact.

"What's up mate?"

"Louis-"

"What?"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Harry's coming home." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

"Payno, I just want to spend some time with him."

"I understand, it's fine mate."

"Okay, whatever you had planned we can do soon though, alright?"

"Yeah, sure thing."

"I'll talk to you later."

"Bye mate."

I sat my phone down onto the counter and walked over to the fridge. What did I want? Honestly nothing, but I'm kind of hungry. I opened the freezer and pulled out a pack of frozen chicken nuggets.

I poured about ten onto a pan and preheated the oven. Then, I plopped myself onto the couch and began to dread tomorrow. I had to go back to classes. Don't get me wrong I care about Uni a lot. Maybe too much and that's why I hate it. I hate it, but I have to love it.

But, At least Harry will be home.

I realized that I left my phone on the counter. Don't need it though. Harry will be home. Time to be excited and not on my phone.

I heard a knock at the door. I sat up straight, like a dog who's just heard a squirrel. The key turned in the lock. It opened. And there stood by baby.

"HAZZA!" I screamed and ran over to him. He lifted me into his arms.

"Louis, Baby, I missed you so much."

"I should have came, I can never stay here alone for two weeks again."

"I know baby."

I wrapped my legs around him.

"I-i just missed you so much."

"I missed you too," he looked me in the eyes, "aww, love don't cry, Lou." He carried me over to the couch and held me in his arms. I missed this.

Being held.

I felt comforted. I felt at home. I missed it so damn much.

"I'm so glad you're home."

"It's good to be home."

I turned my head so that I was able to see his face. "Honey, you look tired, do you want to go to sleep?" I asked nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. I thought about sleep and cuddling into his arms. Pushing my body as close to his as I possibly could. Which was very close. I thought about his smell and his hand stroking my hair as we fell asleep, and then I remembered, I can't lie down.