Chapter four

-Harry-

Louis had finally come back from testing. We've been sitting here for about half an hour waiting for the results and information.

"What's taking them so damn long?" Louis whispered.

"I don't know." I said, Louis looked at the time.

"Harry..."

"Yeah?"

"Never mind, they should be here soon."

"What? Why never mind?"

"Just because, okay?" He snapped.

"Louis what's wrong?"

"Somethings wrong," he looked down, "I don't know, but it seems like somethings wrong."

I rubbed my fingers of his hand. The door opened. Dr Barnes sat down and opened his laptop.

"We looked at the tests..." he paused. "Lots of the cardiologists looked at them as well, and we were able to see a tumor on your heart."

Louis' face went pale. His mouth dropped a little. It felt like someone had punched my chest. No, no, no there's no way.

"Most tumors that are found on the heart, are not cancerous, it's very rare for them to be. But, we won't know until we get the blood tests back, which we sent the lab to get tested and we are hoping that they will be in tomorrow."

"So what does t-this mean for me?"

"It can mean many different things depending on whether or not it is, cancerous."

"Okay, and if it is?"

"We'll get there if we have to cross that path, but I don't want to worry you for nothing, so when we get the tests back we will look further into this."

"But-"

"Come on Lou." I grabbed his arm.

"We should have the results in by tomorrow. We will call you if not."

We both nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome."

Lou was already out of the room. I could tell he was angry and upset and feeling shocked. He was standing outside of the door. I ran up to him.

"Louis."

"What?" He was crying.

"Louis, its okay." He walked farther outside. I walked out slowly behind him. "Louis-"

"Harry." He sobbed.

"Oh baby, shh come here." He walked over to me and fell into my chest. I held him close. "It's going to be alright." I whispered into his ear.

"But there's a chance I-it won't be."

"A very small chance."

"But Harry-"

"I know." I put my hand on the back of his head. "Come on baby, let's got to the car."

He nodded.

-Louis-

I've been silent this whole ride. Harry's tried to make conversation, but I don't even know how to respond. I haven't even been told whether or not I have- it yet, I feel like, well I don't really know how I feel.

"We're home." Harry said.

"Okay." I opened my door and waited for Harry. He came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.