Chapter three

-Louis-

We made it to the hospital. I felt like a wreck, on the way here I tried to keep it calm, but I couldn't. When I knew we were ten minutes away I started to freak out. I was still holding Harry's hand. Probably with a death grip.

"Honey it's going to be okay."

I shook my head, yeah , but I really meant no. I couldn't tell him that or he'd feel bad. I want him to think that I think I'm going to be alright, or at least feel a little more, like I'm more calm.

I half smiled and him, "it's going to be okay." I repeated. He nodded and got out of the car. He came to my side and opened my door. I took my hand in his again and we began to walk to the front doors. I had this tingly feeling in my stomach, like I knew something bad was going to happen.

"Babe, come on, you're okay." Harry turned back to me, I must have let go of his hand. I was standing far behind him.

"Im coming." I shook myself out of my daze and continue walking. I grabbed his hand again. We walked in. It smelled of cleaners like, bleach, but it also had the smell of death. Don't like someone was actually dead and you could smell it, but the smell was there and it smelled like a sad, funeral.

We walked to the front desk, a women came up.

"Hello, are you looking for someone?" She asked.

"I called in earlier."

"Oh, about your boyfriend, seems like he's doing better." She smiled.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well honey, we'll get him back into a room and we will figure out what's going on Okay?"

"Sounds good, thank you so much."

"Oh course," she turned to me, "what's your name love?"

"Louis, Louis Tomlinson."

"Okay Louis, we will get you right back. You guys can take a seat." She pointed to the chairs sitting in the corner of the room by the windows. I sat in the chair next a random plant that I felt like every single hospital had.

Harry sat down next to me. "Here's your paper work."

I sighed.

"Thanks."

I looked at the stupid ass questions that I didn't want to fill out. I tried to fly through them as quick as possible.

Chest pains? Yes.

Coughing? Yes.

Dizziness or loss of vision? Yes.

Answering yes to these questions that I would have never answered yes to before scared me. When I saw that there were at least 2 rows of yes I started to panic.

"Oh my god Harry. I-i don't wanna do this."

"It's going to be okay, you're fine, just breathe."

"I'm not fine, I have all of these symptoms of these stupid things. Harry, what if I'm dying?"

"Louis, you're not dying. They haven't even looked at you."

"You're right."

"See, just stop overthinking it."

"Can you come in the room with me?"

"Sure, if it makes you feel better love."

I nodded. "Thanks." I looked off into one of the hallways. A women was walking down the hallway probably to a family member or someone close. She was crying. I turned away and tried to think of something happy.