Conclusion

This is not an update! This is a final authors note.

I had such a great time writing this book and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it as well. In fact, I have liked writing this book so much that I'm revising it and hopefully going to publish it this year. In my revisions, I'll add more scenes that I felt too rushed to add in to here and improve the ones that I feel like I need to.

If you keep this book in your library or want to continue reading this series, yes I said series meaning there will be a sequel and a spin off, I'll announce the publishing date there if any of you guys are interested.

The title of my spin off is a Luke Hemmings book called Novelty. The main character is Joanne and Dick's daughter, Dylan, and her life when she's shipped away from her beloved home to live with Dick's sister.

The title of the sequel is going to be called Revive. Obviously it's going to be about Jayden and Louis in the present, a year after that night where he shows up at her group therapy session. It'll be quite different from Therapy's writing style but not too far off if you enjoyed it. Could you have ever forgiven Louis though?

Thank you guys for all of your support and love. It means the world to me and I hope you continue to envelop yourself with the series as much as I am. I'll be posting Revive tonight but the first official chapter won't be up until Valentine's Day so you can add it to your library if you'd like.

I love you all.

Alex xx