Chapter 13: Relaxing

"What are we goring to do today babe?" Louis asks as he sits on the couch, propping his legs over my lap. It's been a month since we've started dating and I'm still not used to this feeling. I'm still not used to us. Yet I wouldn't change a thing in the world.

"I don't know but I think I want to stay in. We always go out," I complain and we do. He's made sure that we go on extravagant dates almost every day, wanting to make sure I'm happy. What he doesn't know though is just being with him makes me happy.

"How about we go get take-out from Joanne's?" He asks me. I've come to learn that that's the name of the diner that he took me to when we first met. I've also grown very found of Joanne and her husband, Dale. They're such a nice couple.

"And then we'll come home and eat, right?" I ask him. He sighs before nodding. I smile at him and reach over to peck his cheek. Of course though, he turns his face to steal a real kiss. I smile at him, rolling my eyes a bit before moving his feet and getting up.

"I'll call them while you get dressed," he tells me.

"Kay," I tell him as I head to the bedroom. Our bedroom. It's weird sharing a bed after all this time. We've known each s for maybe six-seven months. Who knew it'd end h this way?

I finally go to the closet and pull on some jeans and my favorite black jumper. I thens tie on my gray combat boots and comb through my hair again. I then exit the room to see Louis ready as well, a jean jacket on as well as his black skinnies. It's early January so its obviously cold, especially on Lou ax exis' bike. I really need to get a car.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I see Louis frowning.

"I thought you were going to wear my sweater." Who knew Louis would be so sappy? I can't deny that I love it though.

"Maybe next time. Let's go," I tell him. He nods, grabbing our helmets before heading out, making sure to lock the door. He grabs my hand and I'm still surprised that I don't feel awkward, cautious. I feel safe with Louis and it confuses the hell out of me.

Eventually we make it to his gorgeous Harley and I'm shivering. It's cold outside and I immediately want to be closer to Louis. He takes the cover off his bike and climbs on, me following. He starts the engine and we make the short drive to the old run down diner. As soon as we make it there, Louis covers his bike and we run inside.

"I'm gonna use the restroom real quick," I tell him, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek before parting from him.

Soon enough I'm head back to Louis, but stop when I see him talking to Joanne. It's moments like these that make me truly appreciate Louis more than I could have ever thought. He's so kind and sweet.

"I'm glad you found someone to actually eat the second plate of food, a nice one at that," Joanne tells him. I blush a bit even though they can't see me. He used to buy food even after Nina wasn't here? My heart aches even more for the broken boy in front of me. If I could give up my life for him to have her back, I would. She offered him so much, things I never could. He was going to have a family with her and a future. I'd live with Blake forever just so he could have that happiness again.

"Yeah. I really fancy having her Joanne. I didn't think I'd ever find someone again, but I did. I'm so glad I did," Louis tells her. My heart could burst from his words. I don't know how to feel. I don't think I could bear hearing more so with a smile on my face, I make my presence known.

"Mmm something smells good," I comment as I walk out. They smile at me, curly ending the conversation they were having.

"I sure hope so. I made sure Dale prepared it with love," Joanne laughs. I laugh a bit too.

"It's much appreciated," Louis laughs.

"Well I'll let you two be going. You probably have a busy day," I'm about to but then I see the people that just walked on.

"Have a nice day," I tell her. She returns the compliment as Louis and I leave. He smiles at me and I hold our bag of food. We get on his bike and hurry back home. I can't even wait to get inside and hurry to the bedroom to put on some warm clothes, not the ones I am wearing. Louis follows, obviously wanting to be comfortable for the day as well.

I thought changing in front of him would be awkward, uncomfortable either but it oddly never has been. He's been so accepting of my body and for once I actually have confidence. Granted, I won't parade around the place naked but it's nice to know he enjoys my physical appearance as well as my personality. He has made me so happy.

Louis appears behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I sigh and turn my face to kiss his check. A huge smile appears on his face causing me to smile as well.

"Now let's go eat woman. We can't have our food getting cold," Louis announces. I laugh a bit but nod, following him out of the room. I grab the food and bring it to the living room while he grabs plates. He sets them down on the table and jumps on to the couch, literately jumps as he tackles me. I remember a time where I would have flinched, but now I just laugh as he lays on top of me. He has me pinned and I just smile up at him.

"I love that sweater," he says to me.

"I wonder if that's because it's yours?" I tease.

"But it looks much better on you," he tells me. I blush a bit but shake my head in defiance.

"Oh hush. You just don't want to admit I'm right," Louis tells me before pressing his lips to mine. It's not forceful, but soft. He's always so gentle with me as if he's afraid to break me, as if I'll relapse into my depression. That's why whenever he acts a bit rough like this with me, a bit harsh with his joking I know he won't hurt me. Just from the way he kisses me, it's as if he thinks I'm his world. He puts all the emotion he knows in to his kisses and even though they aren't lust filled or rough, I prefer these kisses over any other type. I love these kisses because they're Louis' kisses.

"C'mon. You were the one whining about how you want to eat," I tell him as he pulls away. He pouts, "but I quite like this alternative." I smile at his words, but sit up anyways causing Louis to have to get up as well.

"We need to eat though because unlike kissing it's something needed to survive," I joke. He frowns at me and suddenly I'm confused.

"What if I need you though as well? You forget that as much as I saved you, you saved me as well."