eleven

rereading.

~~~

Narrator

"Well what do we have here?" The red headed boy said.

"You asked and all I did was receive." The female said.

"Alright well are you in?" The other red head said.

"Is it going to be bad?" The female asks.

"Depends it could be the worst." The first red head said.

The female took in a breath and thought.

"I'm in." She said with a chuckle.

"Great we can start planning now." The red heads said together.

---

Looming clouds enveloped the hut that stood before him.

The boy has gone through every turn out and this seemed the best option. Power and protection.

He took a deep breath of september air. He knocked in the pattern that the man told him to.

He waited. The leaves on the ground rustling in the wind.

The fields and trees around him lacked in color.

Finally the man opened the door.

"Ahh! You came. Lord is in there." The man pointed to the main room of the hut.

The stinging began. After you got the damned tattoo it stung whenever you saw him.

"Ahh there's the boy" The small creature croaked.

"Lord Voldemort hello" The male said.

"How is she?" The pale creature said.

"Straight to the point." The male nervously chuckles. "The plan is going accordingly. A few bumps in the road but she still doesn't suspect a thing. I'll have her for you before Christmas."

"Bumps? What are these bumps you talk about? You know I don't like surprises." The pale thing said.

"I've got it okay. Have some trust." The male says.

---

"Why have you called us here?" The timid professor said.

"Something is wrong. I can feel it." The gray haired man said.

"Harry Potter is at Hogwarts when is something not going wrong" A man sarcastically said.

"Severus." The older man said seriously.

"What do you fear has gone wrong?" A timid female spoke.

"I fear that I sense dark magic and" The old man said.

"And?" A younger male said.

"And death eaters." The wise man said.

"Death eaters? Voldemort is dead." A male said.

"I know but I just sense it" The older male said.

"Do you think this so called death eater is a student or a professor?" A female said.

"I'm not sure. Just keep an eye out. Protect yourself and students if needed. Report anything suspicious." The male said.

~~~

unknown.

---

I watched the Tri-Wizard banquet begin. Slightly distracted and uninterested I fiddled with my sleeve.

I heard them call out the champions one by one congratulating them. This whole thing was rubbish considering the fact that anyone under 17 could not enter. I would've made a brilliant champion.

I watch as pretty boy Diggory walks up and shakes Dumbledore's hand.

Don't get me wrong I like Diggory. He's cool. Just my ego comes first.

As I watch from my table my eyes land a certain brunette.

Gosh she's beautiful.

She looks bright and happy as she looks at Cedric. She must be proud of him. I wish she would look at me like that. All happy and full of cheer.

She talks to me sure but not like she talks to pretty boy Diggory. Another thing that tempts me not to like the lad. In reality he hasn't done anything to me so my conscience keeps me on his good side.

---

After the ceremony is over and my time sulking about Effie I'm walking back to the dorms. Everyone went back to their commons. but I told everyone I felt ill and wanted fresh air. I didn't but I just couldn't watch another moment of girl crushing over the new champion. He got enough girls before this I can just imagine his ego with his new found title.

I get a bit sidetracked or as I like to call it the sight seeing way. Usually someone accompanies me everywhere I go so I take the longer less crowded way when I want to be alone. In this case I was just bored.

"Hey!" A guy shouts from behind me.

I wanted to be alone.

I turn around.

It was not who I thought it was. Actually I don't think I've seen this lad before. Wait yes I have. Hanging with Effie. He's a hufflepuff.

"I saw you looking a Effie earlier. I also saw the glares at Diggory" The guy said.

What is this blackmail?

"Look I don't want any trouble okay" I say.

"No no no I don't either. But you do fancy Effie right? I think I could get Cedric away from her but I need your help." The guy says.

Interesting.

~~~

hello

okay ahhhhh.

so much just happened yet this is such a short chapter-

okay well anyways what's everyone's thoughts?

have a good day haha