fifteen

june.

~~~

Effie

It's been about a week since you woke up in Cedric's room. Completely confused and only remebering certain parts of the past night. Which oddly have been happening a lot lately.

The days after that had been pretty weird. You had seen Tyler around yet he hadn't been bugging you or even acknowledging you. You had been pretty busy with school. As the school year goes on you get more and more work. You had no idea how Cedric balanced school and training.

---

You finished writing a parchment you had due for DADA on monday. You had been working on it all day. Writing usually took you forever. You were a perfectionist when it came to school work. But somehow you had average grades.

"Effie!" George said.

"George" You said eyes glancing over your paper.

"Let me see this" He said grabbing my paper.

"Where's Fred?" You ask annoyed.

"Off somewhere" George said reading your paper.

"Why is it he's always busy" You ask looking up at him.

George hand you your paper back.

"Excellent by the way" George said sitting down across from you. "Well Fred's been a bit weird lately. To be honest I think he is shagging someone but for some reason doesn't want me to know!"

"Shagging?" You said scrunching your face at the thought.

"Yes! And I have no idea why he's being secretive about it"

"Hm well maybe it's someone you two know?"

"That's the thing Fred flirts with everyone. So it would take a real detective to figure out who it is"

"Well are you busy?" You ask.

"No" He says curiously looking at you.

"Well how about we" You pause processing the idea. "It's a bit insane but follow him to find out who it is?"

He smirks. "Wow Effie, I think Diggory was right, you've been hanging around us too much." He says chuckling.

You laugh. "Cedric said that? Well maybe I have"

"Well" He says thinking about your proposal "We have to be careful, if Fred finds out we are both toast"

"Well then where was the last place you knew he was?"

---

You guys had found Fred and watched him for a hour or so. He went up to the owlery and then to the library. He was placed in a somewhat hidden corner of the library.

"What is he doing?" You whisper to George.

We were plotted behind a large bookshelf peeking every couple of minutes at him.

"I have no idea. He never goes to the library" George said.

You guys continue to watch him.

"Oi Effie look over there?"

"Wher- Oh?"

You two watch as Hermione enters the library and looks around.

"Do you think?"

"No way."

You guys continue to watch her as she's glancing around almost looking at you guys but you duck.