zero

Author's note and things you should know

---

This will be a sad story so if you don't wanna cry don't read :)

--

TW: i want to put it now so some people don't start and have to stop but trigger warning for talk of depression, overdose, alcohol, and drugs.

---

This is a Cedric Diggory fanfiction. All characters belong to J.K. Rowling expect the main character that I created Effie Green. I also created a side character Tyler Quill.

fyi I did change Cedric's birthday for the sake of the plot! Google says it's in September or November but I'm making it April 18th!

And if anyone is curious Effie's birthday is April 16th. Tyler's is November 2nd.

(Yes i have birthdays but mainly for plot so it's a coincidence if they "act" like their zodiac signs)

--

I also want to say this is different from my first fanfic in the way this is more like a real book. I won't be using y/n. I'm gonna try my best to make this like a real plot and stuff :)

---

Also I do lots of research to make sure this book is canon and correct! The only things I have changed is that Prefects have their own rooms that have a bathroom attached! I've also changed a bit of Voldemort's story in gof you'll catch on but if you have questions feel free to comment or dm me!

That being said if anything isn't correct please comment politely or ask about it! :)

---

Info about Effie Green
She is in 6th year
She is friends with Cedric and the twins.
She is 16
I think that's it, you'll learn more about her character and personality as the story goes on. Enjoy!

update 6/19/22

ON PAUSE

i might pick this up again i might not, im not sure sorry!