12

"Spidergirl!" Mr. Stark exclaimed.

Petra shot back up to her feet. "I'm okay."

The guy who had taken the shield landed right beside Captain America. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great," Mr. Stark groaned over the comms as Captain America took back his shield. "All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm going to grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Yeah. There's two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine!" The new guy said.

"Mr. Stark, what should I do?" Petra asked.

"What we discussed. Keep your distance, web them up."

"Okay, copy that."

Everyone separated. Mr. Stark went after the Scarlet Witch, Colonel Rhodes began shooting at Captain America, the new guy ran off, supposedly after Barnes, and the Black Widow engaged with the guy who kicked Petra in the face. 

Since Captain America intercepted the new guy, who Petra dubbed 'Catguy' until she could figure out what he was actually called, Petra went after the two guys that he was going for. 

Petra swung into the airport terminal where the Winter Soldier and Falcon were running. She was at just the right angle to knock Falcon to the ground. Her spidery-senses alerted her to a punch coming her way, which she caught easily. Her eyes widened. "You have a metal arm? That's awesome, dude!"

Winter Soldier stared at her. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry if that was insensitive. Sorry, shouldn't have said anything. But that's still cool! Like Luke Skywalk- ugh!"

Her brief distraction gave Falcon time to charge at her. Petra found herself being carried by Falcon. He seemed to be aiming to knock her into the wall. "You have the right to remain silent!" Petra said as she fought her way out of his grasp.

She swung around the terminal, avoiding Falcon's blasts and occasionally firing her own. She had been wondering where Winter Soldier was when she narrowly avoided a large piece of metal being thrown at her. She caught it and turned just in time to see him hide behind one of those sign-things. "Hey, buddy! I think you lost this!" Petra threw it back at him. 

Falcon pushed her off of the rafter that she was balancing on and she shot a web onto the ceiling to keep her from falling. Then she got a clear shot of his wings and webbed them up, causing him to fall to the ground. As he stood up, she shot two more webs, sticking his hands to a railing.

"Are those wings carbon-fiber?" Petra asked Falcon.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Falcon asked in turn, glancing at his web-covered hands.

"That would explain the ridgity-flexibility ratio," Petra continued, "which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you've ever been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking."

"All right, sorry. My bad."

Petra saw the Winter Soldier running towards them and when he was just in front of Falcon, she swung down and kicked them both of the edge and onto the floor below. "Two in one!" Petra cheered. With a quick flick of her wrists, the two men were webbed down on the floor.

"Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up, but I've only got one here job today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so I'm really sorry." Petra made move to knock them out, but was instead grabbed by a drone which pulled her away from the men, through a window, and then dropped her outside.