To Survive - Everyday Life

(Welcome back, readers. I don't know about you, but I think it's about time we get out of the first day. [Or is it? OooOOooh-yeah, you know. LOL] So this chapter will do just that. It's a big'un but will hopefully be worth your time. I intended to be anyway. Enjoy.)

(Day 1)

(Mondo POV)

(8:54 a.m.)

"You'll all be here until the day you die."

"Your completely cut off from the outside world."

"You must kill someone if you want to leave."

...

Man, this shit sucks.

♪ Beautiful Dead - Danganronpa THH ♪

I had no idea this Hope's Peak Academy place was gonna be such a pain in my balls. It really ain't that much different from the time I spent in juvie. Hell, if anything, this place is even worse!

I bet the others think I'll be the first one that'll try to kill someone after hearin' the shit that little Monokuma asshole was spoutin' off. They might come after me just to stop that from happening...b-but I ain't scared or nothin'. No way in hell. I'm Mondo fuckin' Owada. No one's gonna try to kill me! They do, and I'll fuck 'em up!

Kyoko: "So? What are you going to do now? Just stand around glaring at each other?"

She ain't wrong. We shouldn't let what that little bastard said freak us out so much. We should be figurin' out a way out of here.

Taka: "R-Right...she's right! Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward! To forget such a simple fact...I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed! Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!"

Mondo: "Jesus. If you have time to yell about it, you have time to DO somethin' about it."

Seriously, does he *ever* shut up? I guess not. Not by choice, anyway. If I'm bein' honest, when that Y/N kid choked him out of nowhere earlier, it was kinda freaky, but it was nice not having to hear Taka dronin' on and on about his bullshit. Man, where's Y/N when ya need 'em to choke a bitch? Although, he prolly can't get away with that now. People might think he's tryin' to kill 'em.

Hifumi: "Perhaps, but...what is the mission, exactly?"

Leon: "Idiot! To look for a way out, duh!"

Junko: "And we totally need to find out whoever was controlling that stupid bear and beat the hell out of 'em."

I'm all for that idea. If I find whoever it is that's behind all this, I'm gonna make 'em wish they'd never been born.

Chihiro: "...b-but before we do all that, maybe we should take a look at the handbook...it's probably best to check out the school regulations Monokuma mentioned before doing anything else."

Celeste: "True. If we stumble around with no clue what the rules are, something like that might happen again..."

Mondo: "Shit..."