Students' Life of Integration - Everyday Life

(Welcome back, readers! Yes, I live lol. So, if it's not obvious already, I've been slow to get back to our story. [for those with boards taking bets, if your day is August 31 or September 1 depending on timezone, Congrats! 🎉 rofl] I won't go on about why and simply, honestly say - the book will probably continue to be slow to update. I'll still find what time I can to knuckle down and get to it when I can, hopefully get some chapters out somewhat faster after this. Especially for the ideas I still have for them.

But at this point, it's time for the start of more frequent Free Time Events! Like in the game's Chapter 1, where you could only get three FTE's before the main story and trial come up, we've only done three. [with one being a hybrid so far] And now here in what is the game's second chapter and having more FTE opportunities, you will too! As I had asked in the last chapter, I got several responses for people they'd want to see and will be credited in the book chapter they appear in, like this one. With that in mind, should you have a character that you want to see an FTE with, comment either here or on my profile page.

Though with this particular chapter, I'd like to credit each person that made their request while the book's been on it's almost 8 month hiatus. 😅)

Free Time Credits:

- WillingWolf (Sayaka, Leon)
- CrispyTaco1987 (Chihiro, Kyoko, Junko)
- Shadowcat827 and MrChillz (more Chihiro)
- lalyutm (MOAR CHIHIRO, and Mondo)

(Only one of these characters will have a Free Time Event in this chapter, while the others will be in the chapters to come. But who will it be here? Read on, find out, [if THAT isn't obvious already] and enjoy!)

.........