The Class Trial - Neveryday Life

(Welcome back, readers. The class trial is here, obvs, but before you jump in, I'd like to ask you all a question. Do you feel like I should add more music to the book, for earlier chapters as well? I've decided to add some in this chapter to see how it goes first. I feel it will give the story better immersion for how the character(s) are feeling and add more ambiance. Not all tracks used will be from Danganronpa TTH. I will post with each track what they're supposed to be, in case YouTube YouTube's them and decides to take 'em down for whatever random reason they can find. [Which they already have in the making of this chapter. ʕಠᴥಠʔ Da fuk?]

Also, I've decided to take a different approach with the trial chapters. The perspective of the trials will basically be open to multiple people, as well as sections allowing you all to answer along. [Assuming Wattpad will work with me and every ENTER key I press ACTUALLY STAYS THAT WAY. Again, DA FUK!?] This will include mechanics from the game like the Truth Flashback [memorizing a statement to use to refute other contradictions] and others in later games. I also wanted to include some form of the white noise, but nothing I tried really sat right with me. If you have any suggestions, I can look into them and see how it looks. Hope you enjoy the chapter as well as the music selections.

Now, on with the trial!)

♪ Trial Underground - Danganronpa TTH ♪

{Truth Bullet Recap}

'Monokuma File #1' - The victim was Aoi Asahina. The time of death is estimated to be around 2:00 a.m. The body was discovered in Y/N's room in the dormitory.

The cause of death was a cervical spinal fracture. External injuries include bruising around the neck, suggesting that this was caused by hanging or strangulation.

...

'State of Y/N's Room' - Despite the body of Aoi Asahina being found in Y/N's room, there doesn't seem to be any signs that suggests there was a struggle.

...

'Rose Whip' - A whip that's, supposedly, made from real roses. It came from the MonoMono Machine in the school store. Sayaka obtained it while spending her free time with Y/N, along with several other prizes, but she didn't take her presents with her after they parted ways. As a result, they were held onto by Y/N and kept seperate from his own.

It was found next to the body, but the thong, a.k.a. the flexible leather braided section of the whip itself, showed no signs of strain.

...

'Bruise Mark' - The bruising makes a full circle around the victim's neck. The imprinting itself is deep, yet simple, not matching the leather weave of the whip left sitting next to the body.

...

'Injection Site(?)' - A small puncture wound was found on the victim's right arm where the arm bends at the elbow. It is currently unknown if the cause of this was from Y/N's syringe, or from something else.

...

'Y/N's Motive Video' - One of the videos for Monokuma's motive, 'Killing Among Loved Ones', given to Y/N. Unlike the videos received by everyone else, whose loved ones' fates are left ambiguous, this one leaves no room for doubt.