The Valley Is Deep Part 6.

Josiah took Brighton on along drive to the outside city he said you have been truly doing a great job except choosing a girl to be with for right now. You are considered to be a man now. Whenever we go on these journeys you ought to cheer up and be happy. Now, that you are a man it's a few things you need to know. Number one until you marry a woman she doesn't mean the world to you. Always respect a woman but, you need to know how long you plan to stay with each woman.
A woman should always be submissive towards you no matter what. You are a king of your own castle. "What we do outside is for you to keep to yourself!" Your wife should not work hard, she is suppose to bear children, cook, clean the home and raise your children. You are the provider my son. Brighton, didn't like his father's tone at all. Then Josiah pulled in the huge black mansion and he walked in and two people greeted them and walked to the gate. There was maids and butler dressed up and they kept the mansion very clean. Brighton was standing there and he went to this older guy and he said bless my son this is his first transition into manhood. They talked about Allah this and Allah that... Brighton was unsure what they was saying much but, then Brighton went to the restroom. Then once he returned his father taken him in a huge room and he said son go and take a shower then use the condoms and enjoy. Brighton father said shower afterward I will be down here when you get done. Brighton showered then two women came out and he touched the flesh of a woman's breast he allowed the woman to touch him, then one of the women begin to perform fellatio on Brighton with the flavored non-lubricated condom on and other woman got on top of him and he soon ejaculated fast. He removed the first condom and cleaned himself and came right back and the second time he engaged more with the other woman. "The other woman disappeared Brighton got into the sex more on the second time he ejaculated, he felt the best feeling he ever felt before, pure satisfaction at an early age." He showered and he joined his father than he left that place. Brighton didn't tell anyone but he started thinking to himself how these women were grown. Brighton wandered if these women were being force to do this for a living. Brighton was learning more about his father secretive ways.