The Valley Is Deep Part 23.

Marquise got all three girls pregnant he was messing around with by the time he became a junior in high school. He had to find a better job that pays something he was still in high school so, his father convinced him to apply working in an department store he did and he work as a stock person. All three girls and parents came to Marquise parents home he were chastise by his father for such a bad act. He was beaten badly and could not attend school for a week. When Marquise returned back to school he was better than he ever been before. Marquise father went with him to all three girls home and he apologize for his part over this whole matter. Marquise father Martin Wilson said I understand my son is told he have impregnate your daughter but, after the child is born we need a DNA but, here is a check for right now that was for one-thousand dollars. The parents accepted it. Martin gave out three-thousand dollars total. Martin were surprised to hear that all three girls are all a month apart. Marquise said dad I didn't mean to damage the family reputation don't worry son as long as you send money you will be alright. You have spend some time and we will keep the babies when the mother needs us too. You are going to college my son and get a good job to provide for your children. Do not get anyone else pregnant until you get married my son. Marquise said I promise to do that!