The Valley Is Deep Part 24.

Josiah was happy about his brother being able to grow his family size but, he did not like the deceiving way he had to impregnate his wife. Josiah first wife said before you sleep with any of your wives can you be tested for any sexually transmitted disease. I know you helped impregnate your brother's wife Ada and I have every right to be concerned about the wlfare of my life and the lives of my sister-wives. "Cassandra do not question me about responsibilty!" He marched her to his study and there he said grab that folder there and it was the results of Ada and his tests before and after then a recent test result came two days ago. I am taking care of this family. I will not endanger the lives of my family. Are you done Josiah with Jemar and his wife? Yes, I am truly done. Cassandra said I am sorry my dear husband but I had to ask you. How did you know? You did not sleep with none of your wives while your brother was here. I have been with you long enough to sense things. What about the other wives? No one suspect anything so far. Cassandra do not feel betrayed this something I did to help my brother and his family. What are you going to do if Ada ever find out? We live in America and having sexual intercourse without her consent is considered to be sexual assault: not to mention if she was unconscious or was she woke? Josiah did not say anything at all. It makes a difference if the truth ever surface or if the child needs some blood from his biological father. Cassandra we will confront that situation if it comes up. I need you to continue as if this has never happened.My dear husband, I will.