The Valley Is Deep Part 20.

Brighton was finally in high school he was entering into his sophomore year already. Brighton father continued to carry him to the black mansion until he reached almost eighteen-years-old. It was odd but, as Brighton father was away from home he was gone for three weeks and he gotten the chance to bond with all four of his mother's. Brighton overheard his mother Cassandra say to his other mother Adaliya... Josiah is fathering a child with his brother's wife. She was like I was wondering why he didn't touch us the first week she came there to visit. Brighton was counting down the days until he could go and attend college. Brighton already knew that he did not want to become like his father at all. Brighton did not want the two wives that was going to be given to him against the young ladies will. Josiah wanted a wife he could love and be with and enjoy his life wasn't what he wanted. Josiah made all new friends some was Christians and some were Muslims but, he accepted all of his friendships. He talked to marquise from a distant he was a bad influence on him. Brighton got close with a girl named Rosie who were close friends with Michelle. Rosie was popular and a cheerleader. It was a switch since Rosie parents raised her in a Baptist church and Brighton was raised in a Muslim religion. They kept there relationship a secret because of both parents religious beliefs.