The Valley Is Deep Part 17.

Amara Abebe was Josiah's third wife since he divorced Marie in the worse way possible he dragged her name through the gutter. People in town who knew of her looked down on her because of Josiah. The whole purpose of Josiah ruining her name was so she would not want to live anywhere in his neighborhood or town.
Marie was the freakiest woman he had ever been with and he didn't want to lose that at all. Josiah never wanted to know if a man have touched a woman he have married. Josiah cared for Marie but, she broke something inside of him and he wanted her 💔 😢 to suffer for disrespecting him as a man. Amara came during a time when Josiah had trust issues with the women in his life. But, Cassandra explained everything to Amara without discussing too much of Marie's past with her. Cassandra the first wife explained things to let the other wives know how to stay in line with Josiah. Cassandra did not like some decisions that Josiah made but, she didn't pick at him or belittled him for making a wrongful decision. Amara hoped none of her children would be given away to people who couldn't bear their children. Amara was a college graduate she wanted to do hair at a very young age so she went to school to become a business major she always wanted to own her beauty salon. Amara met Josiah through someone who introduced him to her at a Muslim women conference. Amara was adopted by a family and she wanted a husband of her own to start a family of her own. Amara knew very little about her real parents. Amara's Adopted parents showed her love but they were much older and they adopted three other children that she grown to accept as her siblings. After the conference Josiah talked to Amara and explained he is hoping she accepts his proposal as being his wife. He said he knew the moment he laid eyes on her. She was living with a friend he married her one month later.