The Valley Is Deep Part 9.

It was three weeks after Brighton graduated from junior high and one week after he went to the black mansion to transition into his manhood. Brighton father said my son it's time that we go back and that's where they were headed, Josiah said son I need you to understand and he repeated the same things he said to Zaria a day before. Brighton said so, once my siblings are adult they will know the truth but, we do not need the children confused at all. Your uncle Jamar agreed to allow the twins to come visit on most holidays and the entire summer every year until they reach adulthood. Brighton said so, acknowledge them as my cousins until they are adults exactly my son." Brighton was upset but, feeling good to having sexual intercourse to ease his mind." When Brighton walked in he listened to them talk then a man walked Brighton upstairs and it was two different women he had his condoms he showered and went straight to the women and begin to kiss on them and as they pleasure him he returned the pleasure and after his second round he showered and met with his father again. They drove home after going to the grocery store to buy groceries. Josiah said did you enjoy yourself my son and he said yes, dad I did. Dad are we coming back to this place again, yes at least several times per month during your time in high school. "Brighton this is our secret you should never discuss this with anyone ever." Brighton said dad I understand. Brighton was excited to hear that because he were beginning to enjoy sexual intercourse more. Brighton came in the house taken another shower and ate dinner and got a chance to snoop by the door on yesterday and he overheard his mother say why my children Josiah and at that moment he realized his father forced his mother into giving up his siblings. Then his father mentioned discipline why would his father beat his mother for demanding to raise her own children. "Brighton, were beginning to believe his father was hiding behind his religion and no religion will force people to give up there children against there will." Brighton remember after the twins left his entire family moved into a huge mansion. Brighton hoped to be able to do something but, it was over his head.