The Valley is Deep Part 5

Brighton graduation had finally arrived and he was on the honor roll and he achieved several certificates. After graduation, he was given a huge party at a grand ballroom that had several huge hallways. There were so many different guests that had come out to his graduation dinner. Marquise was there and talked Brighton into playing spend the bottle with different girls who he did not know blindfolded. Meanwhile, all the wives had made different dishes of food and many relatives came and they socialize about the current event that happened in their separate communities. Josiah and the other husbands were out on the back patio discussing expanding business in good neighborhoods and the other husbands we're joining in and asking if they all could do business together. One of the husband's named John said we need to open up at least five businesses of our own to help keep our religion in our neighborhood. Josiah was all for it but, he liked to be working near his home because he always needed to check on his wives and children at all times. Josiah had trust issues after he had to divorce his third wife six years prior. She had two children by him and Josiah caught her performing fellatio with a man he owed money to and he threatened to kill him. This man threatened to kill Josiah if his third wife didn't perform fellatio on him. Marie didn't get permission from Josiah before doing this to the gambler. Josiah was grateful but, she was a low down filthy whore that deceived him and he divorced her but, she remarried and the children came every holiday and stayed the entire summer. Josiah's third wife Marie was forced to leave the inner city because she was known to be the spoiled and rotten type of woman. Marie plead to Josiah but, he didn't forgive her he told her he understood but, she should have allowed him to deal with his own gambling debt. Marie cried hard but, she was basically divorced for helping her husband. "Josiah grabbed her by the throat and said you were never supposed to allow any parts of a man near your body." What you did are between a husband and wife only. Marie, you left me no choice and he pointed and said get out! That was six years ago!
Meanwhile, Brighton was playing spend the bottle, Brighton twists the bottle. Brighton was in an isolated room with music playing, he was already blindfolded and he agreed not to touch anyone... Brighton walked to an indoor closet on the lower level of the building. Marquise hand the young lady a flavored non-lubricated condom and the young lady performed fellatio until he was content. Brighton understand the feeling that Marquise was talking about. "Brighton discarded the condom and went back to the grand ballroom as if nothing happened after washing his hands and discarded the condom."