The Valley Is Deep Part 21.

Jamar was so excited about his brother Josiah coming to visit him and impregnating his wife again. He was grateful of the son he made. Now, Jamar second wife is pregnant again by Josiah. This time around Cathy saw Jamar pour some hydrocodone with two other medications on a cloth and pressed it against Ada nose and she was totally unconscious he watched his own brother have sex with his wife. Then she heard her husband say go again to make sure she's pregnant. Josiah went again and moved himself away from her. Josiah said she's breathing very slower make sure not to give her no more of this medicine it could be deadly. Josiah I am a surgeon she will not get anymore of this and that's a promise. Then Josiah said I am going home in the morning but, she should be pregnant. Cathy put her hand over her mouth as tears flooded 😭 her eyes 👀. Cathy got her answer and she had to realize they are brothers with the same father but, different mothers. Cathy prayed to Allah that her 🙏 😢 sister wife would be fine because her breathing did slow down a lot after Josiah was done impregnating her. "Jamar went to grab a needle and medicine to revive her she still was laying there another three hours before she got up out of the bed to get herself up on her own." Jamar said that he and Josiah was going to be a while. Cathy knew someone else had impregnated her sister-wife. This wasn't right to force his second wife into a second pregnancy against her will. Cathy was glad after her second miscarriage she told Jamar she wanted a tubal ligation and he agreed. Cathy felt like she had two girls and two boys that was enough for her. Ada said what is going on, I feel like I slept too long. Then Cathy said I ran you a bath and I will change your bed linen. Once Ada came out of the bath tub she felt like something happened but, she did not say anything to Cathy. Cathy had her a full breakfast plate of food and some hot tea with lemon & ginger. Ada said thank you sister. Ada said sister I hope to have all my children by my husband Allah knows; I am not a deceiving wife. Cathy continue to sip tea in silence and just listened carefully.