The Valley Is Deep Part 16.

Marie Abebe was a woman of great need for a man. Marie was not pure when Josiah got with her she had been down on her luck she moved to the inner city to get help. She was from Alton Rivers County she was from the east side but she met Josiah on the Southside she worked in an office alongside the doctor. She was going to school part-time after Josiah saw her alone on a few dates he saw she was a sweet young woman. She graduated from a two-year community college and became Josiah's third wife. She got pregnant right away having a girl and boy two years apart. After being married for almost four years Josiah begin drinking heavily Josiah was gambling and he owed this one man a lot of money. Marie loved her husband and the guy said your husband owes me ten thousand dollars you must sleep with me and perform fellatio to save his life. Cassandra said "Marie don't get involved because Josiah will hurt you badly." One night no one was home the guy came with a gun and beat Josiah very badly. "The guy pointed the gun to Josiah head and said where is my money!" Josiah heard Marie said alright please leave sir, Marie performed fellatio on him and the guy never returned he put five thousand in Marie's pocket she never mentioned it. "Then said your debt is paid thanks to your wife." Three days later once Josiah felt better, he kicked Marie out of the house while she was carrying his last child and divorced her. He told her she had no right to allow no man to touch any part of her body. They agreed to keep in contact as the children were concerned. Two years later Marie remarried a man who was a Christian man he then took good care of her and Josiah's children. Marie had three children with Josiah. Marie had three more children with her new husband. Josiah's children by Marie came over mostly during Christmas break and the entire summer. Besides that, the children stayed with her but Josiah called twice a week to check on his children and keep in contact with her just in case he needed to send money. Marie did not accept Josiah's money she just lived off the money she had and the money her husband had. Marie told Josiah to spend money on the children when he see them.