68 Beginnings and Ends (2)

"Everyone..." All the emotions of the past few weeks just exploded. Tears started falling down my face as everyone surrounded me.

"We were really worried about you, ya know." Syo softly patted my back.

"We noticed that you were holding back your emotions Fairy." Natsuki gave a small smile.

"So we decided to do something to cheer you up." Masato nodded.

"I think it worked?" Ren chuckled. "Let it all out lady." 

I kept sobbing my heart out.

"Sorry..for worrying...everyone..." I said in between sobs. "I just..."

"Princess." Cecil let out a warm smile. "It's okay to cry."

"Lil sis." Otoya gave me a big hug. "It's alright. Don't hold anything in."

With that I just hugged him tighter burying my face on his chest.

"We're here for you. Always." Tokiya patted my head soothing me more. 

 After a session of just pouring my eyes out, I looked at everyone. 

"Again. I'm sorry for worrying you all." I bowed. "and...thank you." 

"Let's party!!" Syo shouted excitedly. 

"Yes!" Natsuki joined in. 

"Party!" Otoya chimed in.

The room erupted in laughter as we settled ourselves. Despite multiple protests, they wanted to serve me everything. Pouring water, serving me fruits, and getting me a plate. 

"Guys I'm not sick or anything!" I laughed as Cecil handed me a plate of strawberries. 

"We know princess!" Cecil pouted.

"This is our gift to you." Masato poured hot tea for me.

"I know, I know." I cover my hand over my laugh. "But you should all relax! This is also a celebration for us winning the Uta Pri award right?" 

"Yes buttt!" Syo handed me a slice of cake. "We wanted to treat you." 

"You are going through a lot so relax." Tokiya sipped his tea. 

"Alright! I give up." I sat down and indulged in their little "surprise". 

We chatted and laughed the whole evening away, then I realized.

"Did you invite the others?" I asked no one in particular. "This is a lot of food."

"We did invite others but they said that they were busy." Ren shrugged.

"I see..." I took a bite of cake. 

The night progressed on smoothly with us opening a bottle of wine and some beer to end it all. Despite the usual assumption, Masato got red pretty quickly as well as Syo and Otoya. They were wobbling about while the other more sober guys tried to settle them down. Ren was still standing strong as I expected and the most unexpected was Natsuki. They chugged a whole bottle of beer and are still soberer than I was. Cecil was just passed out on the couch mumbling something about our alcohol being stronger than what his country made. Tokiya, as per usual, was swirling a glass of wine on his hands. Probably his 6th glass? I couldn't keep track. I finished my 3rd bottle of beer and laid my head back on the couch.

"Ughhh.." I could feel my head pounding while the room suddenly started to have waves.

I reached out for a glass of wine and before I could even have a sip a hand took it out from my hands. (Drink responsibly folks)