26 Boy's Fashion Runway

I wake up to find myself fully clothed and well wrapped in a blanket burrito. I felt myself get relatively better.

Standing up on my two feet, I head towards my bathroom, but not without checking my planner first.

I run my hands along the boxes and dates and find the date today. I had a job with Ren. I quickly hop in the shower while recalling what happened to get me to model for a males clothing line.

Apparently they wanted me to model for their male branded clothes because they wanted to show that women can also wear their suits and that lead to me. I was asked to be their model, first because I worked with Ren and the company is ran by his brother, the Jinguji Company. Secondly, they said I had the..."right" bust size. I didn't know if I should take it as a compliment or an insult. I went for compliment.

I finished taking a bath and got properly dressed. Today I had it easy since it was still somewhere in the late afternoon. Before I could leave the room a knock came from outside my door.

"Lady? Are you awake?" I heard a flirts voice.

I chuckled.

"No I'm not yet awake." I opened to the door to see him already dressed. "Good morning Ren." I smiled.

"Good morning to you too, lady." He grinned. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yep! Feeling better than ever!" I pull a thumbs up.

"That's great...I finished my song, mind if you listen to it on the way to breakfast." He gave me his phone and his ear phones.

"Sure." I put the ear phones in my ear and start walking beside him.

The song was wonderful. It was like it lit a fire in a heart.

"It's very passionate, I must say." I give his phone back. "Good job Ren." I play punch his arm.

"That's great." He breathes out. "I plan to sing that song with you in a grand stage." He seemed troubled.

"I'm looking forward that." I grin and entered the dining area. "Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning Are you feeling better?" Masato was the first to ask.

"Yep! I'm all better thanks to you guys!" I show off my nonexistent muscles. "I can fight those damn bacteria out of my body!"

"Hahaha! Thats great! We can get back to singing together now!" Syo flashed a bright smile.

"I'm glad Angel's okay!!!" Natsuki almost tackled me but my savior appeared.

"Stopppp!" Otoya dashed in between us. "She's still weak! We can't let her get worked up so much."

"Aww! Don't bother Otoya! I'm not as weak as you are with women!" Everyone else laughs along with me even the QUARTET NIGHT members laughed.

"Your so meannn! I'm not that weak!" He puffs his chest out while his face is as red as his hair.

"Hahaha! I'm joking!" I play slap his arm.

"Are you feeling better, my girl?" Reiji asked beside me.

"Yep! All better!" I smile.

"That's good." Ranmaru avoided eye contact.

"Your temperature is normal. So that means your not lying." Ai suddenly placed his hand on my forehead.

"I'm a honest person!" I grin. "Where is Camus?"

"He has a job early morning." Cecil said. "But I'm free for today!"

"That's nice! You could go see our show with Ren!" I invited him.

"If that's alright..." He looked a bit hesitant.

"Don't worry! It'll be fun, I promise!"

"If my princess says so." He nodded.

"Lady, my brother just called and told us to go there earlier than usual so we could get ready. Is that okay?" Ren spoke.

"Sure sure! I'll just finish eating and we'll be on our way." I stuff my face with the delicious food and excused myself from the table.

I went up to my room and grabbed all the stuff I needed. Quickly, I head back down to see Ren waiting for me.

"Are you ready, lady?" He asked with a smirk.

"Ready as ever." I smirk back. "See you guys soon!"

They all sent us their goodbyes and headed off. There was a limo parked in front and a man in a suit opened the door for Ren and I. We went in and drove away.

"Oh yeah!" I remember. "Where is Cecil? Isn't he joining us?"

"He told me that he had an assignment to do and will go there later." Ren explained.

"Ohh. Okay then." I scroll through my phone to see any emails or texts when Ren spoke up.

"I forgot to tell you, I already made a record of the song you made for me." He handed me a USB.
(Originally in the anime its a CD but its the future man.)

"Ohh! Thats great!" I smile and take the USB in my hand.

"The rest already made their songs and it's recorded in there." He pointed to the machinery in my hand.

"That was fast." I whistle. "I'm excited to hear you guys singing my song in real life." I relax my head in the seat and close my eyes.

"I'll be the best, lady." I can hear Ren's confidence in his voice.

"I'll be looking forward to it then." I place a small smile on my lips. "What do you think of the job offer?"

"My brother just probably wants to use me for his benefit." Ren looked out the window.

"I don't think so, but it's not my place to say anything." I shut my mouth.

A moment of silence passes us except for the wheels of the car rolling over the stone ground.

"Are you tired, my lady?" He asks.

"A bit. I was sick after all, but I feel much better." I assure him.

"Might as well sleep first. Will it be traffic?" Ren asked the driver.

"It is. It would take around an hour or so."

"You can sleep first then." He patted on his lap. I knew his concern will somehow end up flirting with me.

"Alright." I decided to play along.

I lie myself on the limo, which was extremely spacious, and put my legs on his lap. He looked surprised then chuckled and told me he expected that, but let my feet stay there. Of course I removed my shoes first. I'm not that rude.

Just before I closed my eyes I spoke my thoughts.

"Don't worry to much about your brother okay?" I say before I fall completely asleep.

~