50 STARISH

"Cecil?!"

We all shout in disbelief. There he was, Cecil, sky diving from a helicopter with a mega phone on one hand.

"PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR HARMONY!!!" He shouted as he begun to fall freely to the ground.

Soon enough he landed, not gracefully. He actually almost fell face flat to the sand.

"President! Please listen to us!" Cecil begged as he got back up to his feet.

"Cecil!" We all shout.

"Welcome back!" Otoya greeted him with a smile, we all did.

"I'm back!" Cecil gave us a heart warming smile.

"We thought you wouldn't return!!!" Natsuki whined a bit while tackling Cecil in a crushing hug.

"Hahahaha!" We laugh at the scene unfolding in front of us.

"I'm glad we have you back Cecil." Tokiya smiled.

"We thought you wouldn't return you know that." Ren faked a sad expression.

"I promised that I will return by leaving my most important things! That way I can assure that I will be back." Cecil grinned.

"We're glad to hear that Cecil." Masato gave him a pat on the back.

"Ehem!" Ringo coughed to get our attention. "I hope you were only joking about a while ago."

"We aren't." We were determined to let Cecil sing with us.

"Wait here!" Syo got an idea and we begun to commence.

With the strength of these men they were able to bring the electric piano outside. Fortunately, it was battery operated so I was able to play without it being plugged into an electric source. While the men were doing the work, I talked to Cecil about the song. Guiding him the the parts where he will be singing alone. He had the paper that I gave Reiji which now had complete lyrics on his part. We did the final set ups and got ready to show Saotome our talent.

"Uncle, before you say any final words. Please listen to our song." I bowed my head and he didn't reply, which meant for us to go ahead.

"The guys looked behind to face me as I sat on the piano. I nodded to them and started playing. While I was playing the instrumental first, in the corner of my eye I saw QUARTET NIGHT in their yukata's.

 While I was playing the instrumental first, in the corner of my eye I saw QUARTET NIGHT in their yukata's

(Smexy baes for your eyes)

I gave them a quick nod before focusing back on my notes. While my fingers were pressing the right keys I sang along with them and on the parts I was not singing I focused on the notes.

Everyone was stunned, before we even finished they all looked like they were floating in bliss. Like puffy clouds were being thrown at them. Cecil was doing well. He seemed like he knew the song well enough, though he had the paper in his hand.

We all ended with a lost of words. I looked at them, and they looked at me.

"Wow..." Was the only thing I could say.

"That..."

We turned our attention to Saotome who was barely able to speak.

"WAS AMAZINGGGGG!" He over exaggerated his posed, which I thought he would break his back, considering his age.

"Really..." Ringo smiled at us. "You all have grown."

"I agree." Hyuga nodded to us.

"I approve of your group to let Aijima enterrr!" Saotome gestured to Cecil which we all celebrated on.

"Good job Cecil!" I grinned.

"We did great!" Syo high fived Cecil.

"I can't belive it." Ai looked at us stunned.

"That was overpowering..." Ranmaru stared at us.

"Good job guysss!" Reiji waved both his arms at us.

"Thanks!!!"

We were all at awe at our performance, despite not practicing with Cecil we had a good run. I guessed Cecil was practicing hard on his side too.

"The title of the song will beeeee! Maji Love 2000%!" Saotome grinned at us. "Now Mister Aijima we have to secu-"

"I'll be fine! I have this!" Cecil pulled out a scroll with some characters that I didn't recognize.

"Very gooddd!" Saotome snatched the scroll and read it. "The king of Agnapolis agrees so nowww you are officially a member offff~"

"STARISH!" We all said together.

"Welcome Cecil!" I took his hand and placed the pendant and his song in his hand.

"We're glad to have you." Ren winked.

Before we could discuss things any further a projection came out showing a stage and bright lights. Lights from out of nowhere was shined on us, and Hyuga was holding a camera.

"Eh? Eh? What is happening??" I look around, slightly panicking when Saotome told us we were being broadcast LIVE.

"WHAT?!?" Syo shouted in surprise. He wasn't the only one.

I looked down at my clothes. A over sized sweater and shorts, barely visible because of the sweater. Good clothes for a live show...not.

We turned out attention to the projection when suddenly fans from behind the camera started shrieking. That's when I saw three men, covered by smoke come down from a set of stairs placed in the middle of the stage. The shrieking did not stop.

"Good evening to you all, angels." The man in the middle wearing glasses blew a kiss to the audience which made the female audience shriek louder.

"Woww..." I commented, still keeping my eyes on the projection.

"Nowww! Here are our nominated idols for the Uta No Pri!!!" The host thrilled the audience. "We have our first group! HEAVENS!"

"HEAVENS! HEAVENS!" The crowd was cheering their name loudly. Very loud in fact.

"I have heard about their group before. To think that we are going up against them..." Tokiya commented.

"I know how you feel." Ren had a serious expression on his face as we listened to the projection.

"Can you give us some thoughts and an introduction?" The host offered the mic and the guy in the middle snatched it.

"What else can I say about this nomination? Nothing. No one can compare to us. Right, angels?" He winked and gestured to the fans. "I am Eiichi Otori of HEAVENS."

"I want to punch him." Syo cracked his knuckles while glaring at Eiichi.

"I second that." I grumbled. That man makes me pissed.

"Hurry hurry Kira!" The younger looking one whispered to a guy with black hair. Not really a whisper if even we, could hear it.

The guy named Kira got the phone from the cocky guy in the middle.

"I am Sumeragi Kira of HEAVENS." He simply said.

"KIRAA!!"
"LOOK HEREE!"

"He looks more approachable." I comment.

The little kid took the mic in a fashionable manner.

"Hiii! I'm the cutie star of this group! Mikado Nagi in your service!" He winked to the camera.

"KYAAAA!"
"CUTIE NAGII!!"

The fans were really something.

"Nowww! Let's go to the other rising to fame idol group! STARISH!!!"

~