63 You Raise Me Up

"We did it!" We did a little cheer to celebrate our final rehearsal. Everything went as planned which was what we wanted.

"That was amazing boys!" Ms.Ringo complimented. "And girl." He winked at me.

"Hahaha! Thank you Ms.Ringo!" I grinned.

"Alright everyone! Change into your costumes and have your make up done. We have one hour and thirty minutes until the show officially starts. Melody, you have to hurry up." Our stage director instructed.

"Yes sir!" I quickly head backstage and go down the stairs to where I will be getting my make up done by.

While running down a flight of stairs, I ran across HEAVENS.

"Ah." I only looked at them.

"Oh, you were here already?" Eiichi smirked.

I hid the shiver that ran up my spine.

"Yeah, since a while ago." I replied shortly. "If you excuse me, I have to go." I gave them a quick bow and ran past them until someone grabbed my arm.

"You better get ready to be ours." Nagi leaned forward a bit to be more intimidating.

"Sorry, but we won't lose." I merely gave a fake smile.

"HEAVENS, is strong." Kira commented in a monotone voice.

"You said it Kira!" Nagi let go of me and faced Kira.

"Good luck." Eiichi said in a sarcastic tone.

"Thanks, you too." I replied in the same sarcastic tone. I quickly dashed away from them, but before they were out of sight I spoke a few words. "May the best group win." I then disappeared from their sight.

As I was about to leave the door connecting the stair way and the studio I heard a voice.

"That expression...was good!!" A voice which sounded like Eiichi.

"Weird..." I shivered before entering the room.

While one make-up artist was doing my face and a stylist was doing my hair, I was slightly singing my solo song. Practice while you can.

"Have you had enough practice?" Nanami peeked in the room with Ms.Ringo that was right behind her.

"You're just in time." I moved my eye ball to see them, since the hair dresser was still doing my hair. "I was just practicing."

"That's great!" Ms.Ringo cheered. "Since I was your teacher you better not embarrass me okay?" He put his finger on his chin and winked. I knew that he was only cheering me on without making me nervous. He's the best that way.

"You've got it!" I grinned.

A few more minutes and my hair was done. I looked at myself and saw my 'messy' bun type of hair. The plan was to keep my 'messy' bun for my solo and untangle it to make a more dramatic curly hair for our group performance. 

The appearance was some of the strands of my hair was curled to make it have more volume, but kept the appearance of a professional bun. My eye shadow has a little more sparkle around my inner corner and the edges were more matte and soft. (Thank you beauty gurus for teaching me)

"Wait for a while, I have to change." I thanked my make up artist and the hair dresser and headed for the changing room.

I took my dress from the hangers and quickly but carefully slipped on the dress from my legs to my torso. I head out of the room and saw that the guys were all dressed up and styled.