6 Meeting the Others

"Good evening to you Syo." I wave at him.

"So-sorry about that!" He scratches the back of his head and looks away.

"Are those your lines for a play?" I ask.

"Nope! It's better this time! I'm doing a movie with Hyuga-sensei! I'm the character that idolizes Mr.Hyuga because of his talent of fighting!" He shows me the cover of his script proudly.

"That's amazing Syo!" I was seriously amazed. "It must feel really great to be in a movie with him!"

"It does! It does!" He nods his head repeatedly. "I'm really glad to have this opportunity!"

"You deserve it Syo!" I pat his back encouragingly. "If you'd like I could help you with your lines or anything."

"I'll come to you if I need someone to practice with." He grins.

"Sure!"

"Your too amazing for me." He lowers his head making the moon light cast a shadow on his eyes. He suddenly places his hand on my back and held my chin with his fingers. So muscular! "Your eyes are what captured my heart. Not only that but your heart and everything about you stole my heart away."

"S-syo!!!" I blush. He was not acting like himself. What's going on?!?

"I would fight to the very ends of this world just for your love." He pulls back and starts to laugh. "Ahahahaha!"

"S-syo?! What was that about?!" I glare at him while blushing.

"Those were line in my script! Did that feel real?" He wipes a tear from his eyes.

"That felt too real!" I laugh along with him. "That was too great Syo!"

"I'm glad I've improved. I wanted to make the best of your music. I'm glad to be working with you again!"

"Same for me!" I grin. "I'll be on my way now."

"See you later!" He gives me a good bye wave.

I walk again towards my room. If I recall it was on the 3rd floor. I go up to the second floor and hear a guitar playing in a room. I didn't know anyone else who could play the guitar in this very building. STARISH members are living here from what I know.

I open the door quietly and see a familiar red head. I sneak up on him and give him a big hug from behind.

"GWAAHHH!" The red head man jumps in surprise.

"Good evening big bro!" I giggle at his reaction.

"Melody! Don't scare me like that ever again!" He places a hand over his heart. "My heart almost died because of you!!"

"Hehehe sorry. You looked so vulnerable so I had to do it." I pull away from him. "Playing the guitar?"

"Yep yep! And look!" He shows me his brand new red guitar that looked expensive. "I just bought it a few days ago! I wanted to show it to you first!"

"Wahh! It's pretty!" I exclaim. My brother and I share quite similar tastes.

"Not as pretty as my little sis here!" He pinch both my cheeks and stretches them.

"Don't!" I smack his hand away and stick my tounge out.

"Hahahaha! I missed my annoying little sis." Otoya ruffles my hair. "I'm going to do my best to sing your songs so better watch your big bro do his best okay?"

"I doubt it!" I tease him. "But I'm glad to be working with you too Otoya."

He gives me a big hug. "It's been a while since I heard you say my name."