25 UtaPri/ Valentines day

I woke up feeling better than yesterday. I sat up and looked over to my desk and saw that Tokiya left me a note.

Melody,

If you're reading this then it means I'm already gone and off to work. I made sure your job today knew that you were sick and rescheduled your job. Rest well and make sure you eat lots of good food. Get well soon. I love you.

I smile. Having Tokiya taking care of me feels good. It's like I have a mother. I change into proper clothes. Meaning, joggers and a plain shirt. I wasn't going anywhere so I don't need to dress good. I made my way towards the dining room and got myself a bite to eat. Everyone was gone leaving only me in the dormitory. It was lonely but who said being lonely is bad?

I went relaxed at the living room and made myself feel at home. I pulled out my phone and typed in some lyrics I thought that would be good for the song I made for Cecil. I walked around the lake, the grassy field of the master course and got inspiration for my songs. This is what I usually do when I run of ideas, nature helps. Time passed by quickly and STARISH finally came back.

"Hey guys! How was work?" I greet them once they stepped inside the dorm.

"Hey Melody!!! Are you feeling better??" Otoya almost tackled me, almost. If I didn't put my hand up to his face, he would have.

"I'm not yet okay Otoya, don't come near me yet. But other than that I'm feeling better."

"That's good!" Natsuki gleamed.

"Remember Natsuki, you can't hug her or else you'll get sick." Syo told him.

"I know that Syo-chan!" Natsuki hugged Syo instead. "I'll hug you instead!"

"NOOOO!!!" Syo struggled to get away from him.

"It must be hard being chased by Natsuki..." Cecil looked at them running off.

"Hahaha! Good luck Syo!" I wave at their retreating figure.

"I'm glad your feeling better, lady." Ren patted my head.

"Thanks Ren. You guys really helped me a lot."

"It's nothing. We are sort of a family anyway." Masato's face turned a bit sad for a while. I wonder why?

"I will pray to the muses to make you better!" Cecil clasped his hands together and started praying.

"We are family! Family stays together forever!" Otoya grinned happily.

"You could say that." I laughed. "Let's all eat lunch together later okay?"

"Sure." Tokiya kissed my forehead. "Your still sick so go back to your room."

"Awww." I pout as he grabs my hand and drags me along. "See you guys later!" I wave at them.

"Your not yet well and yet you decide to do reckless things." He sighed as he placed me in bed. "Why can't you just be a good girl and sleep?"

"Because I don't want to! I need to work on more of our songs!" I protest but still snuggle up to my bed.

"Even so, your health is more important so don't over work yourself okay?" He ruffled my hair and bid me goodbye.

He was acting strange I didn't really know why. Maybe he was tired because of work or whatnot but he seemed more caring towards me.

I took a quick nap and got woken up by a voice. I flutter open my sleepy eyes and see Tokiya holding a bouquet of roses and a gift on hand.

"Wait...is it already my birthday?" I look over to my calendar on my bed side table but it wasn't.

"Happy Valentines." He showed the sweetest smile ever. "We all left to buy you this." He handed me a bouquet of roses.