46 Idol

"Hey guyss!" I run up to them and see them wave back at me. 

They were all carrying small bags and were already in their swim wear.

"Hey Melody! You're just in time!" Otoya ruffled my damp hair. 

"Glad I could catch up with you guys." I grinned.

"Did you swim already?" Masato observed.

"Not really. If you consider falling in a river a swim then yes." I chuckled. 

They all gave me questioning looks so I told them we went fishing with Reiji and the others. Some gave me surprised looks when they found out that Camus actually fished. 

"That's a shock..." Cecil blinked a couple of times.

"Let's take a picture!" Natsuki was carrying a tripod with a camera without me realizing. "I want to remember this moment with you guys!" 

"Yoshhh!" Syo was pumped.

While Natsuki was setting up the camera with the help of Masato we all chatted for a bit.

"Are you done with the song?" Tokiya asked.

"Yep! I made many revisions and all that but I still need to fix everything up which will only take a while." I made a thumbs up.

"That's great." Cecil cheered.

"As expected from the lady." Ren winked.

"I'm so excited to sing now!!!" Syo giggled like a energetic child.

"Picture first, then we swim next then we sing!" Otoya planned.

"Alright! It's ready!" Natsuki announced. 

We all huddled up in a group to fit the picture but then I saw that Cecil was standing off to the side.

"Cecil! What are you doing so far away??" I chuckled. "Come over here!"

"Eh? But this is a picture only for STARISH.." He said looking dejected.

"A picture is a picture! It's not the same without you!" Syo frowned.

"Come one now Cecil." Ren huddled him over to his side.

"There is no room to be shy here." Masato urged him as well.

"If you all say so." Cecil hesitantly said.

"Alright...Timer is on!" Natsuki ran to our side with the timer counting down.

We all waited in anticipation while the timer was ticking down. We all posed on how we wanted to and before we knew it the camera caught our moment.

"Let's see!" 

We all huddled up as I held the camera in my hands. The photo was cute. 

I was in the middle because being the only girl. Tokiya was beside me with a somewhat surprised expression. Syo was being cheerful as he was in the photo. Natsuki was embracing the two cheerfully which explains the surprised expression on Tokiya. Otoya successfully did a jump shot, so he was behind me looking taller than he actually is. Cecil was in the middle of Masato and I with a slightly open mouth. Masato had his arms crossed, like the photo can actually project his demeanor. Finally Ren was at the back of Cecil, and he posed with a smirk plus his hand was combing through his hair.

 Finally Ren was at the back of Cecil, and he posed with a smirk plus his hand was combing through his hair