12 Cecil Aijima

I open my eyes and see the morning light shining through my window, but there was just one thing that was bothering me...THERE WAS A MAN OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND HE WAS SLEEPING ON TOP OF THE TREE.

"Oh my..." I cover my mouth with my hand in shock. "HEY YOU! GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE!" I shouted like what a mother would.

"Wah!" The strange man fell off the tree, on his bum.

"Seriously! Don't go sleeping on trees now!" I shouted and apparently my voice was so loud that the STARISH members as well as the QUARTET NIGHT members went in my room with messy clothes and horrible bed hair. I have bed hair as well, I won't deny that. Don't we all have bed hair?

"What's happening?!" Otoya barged in my room.

"Are you alright Melody?!" Syo looked panicked as hell.

"Angel!!! Are you hurt?" Natsuki was panting hard.

"Is there an intruder?" Masato looked like he could slip out a gun and kill anybody.

"Lady why did you scream?" Ren took my hand.

"Let go." Tokiya slapped his hand away. "Melody, what's wrong?"

"There was a man outside sleeping on the tree. It scared the hell out of me." I exhaled.

"Is that it?" Ranmaru looked so pissed. Guess he's not a morning person.

"Did you scream just for that?" Camus rolled his eyes, and for some reason he was dressed properly and his hair wasn't as bad as ours.

"I should have known." Ai gave out a yawn.
(I ALSO LOVE AI HE'S SUCH A CUTIE)

"I'm glad your safe." Reiji flashed a smile.

"I wonder why there was a man outside though." Tokiya placed a hand on his chin.

"Could he be a stalker?" Syo raised a brow.

"A pervert?" Ren placed a hand on his chin.

"That's you." Masato said in his calm voice.

"I am not Masa." Ren chuckled.

"Well there's only one way to find out!" I push past them. "Let's go see him!"

"W-wait up!" I heard Natsuki shout but my feet were already running away from them.

I ran and ran not even bothering to dress up. I heard foot steps behind me signaling that they were right behind me. For some reason that man really caught my attention.

I ended up run out the doors and come face to face with the man on the ground.

"Are you alright mister?" I suddenly got stunned from his eyes.

His eyes was a emerald shade of green. His tan skin and foreign looking clothes really made him stand out. His brown, near to black hair really made his eye color pop.

"Beautiful..." I covered my mouth. I unintentionally made that slip.

"Beautiful?" The man looked up at me wondering what I was talking about.

"Uhm! I didn't-" I wave my hands around trying to explain what I just blurted out.

"It's you!" He tackled me in a hug and we both fell on the grass with him on top of me.

"Huh?!" I blushed.

"Oi! Get away from her!" Tokiya pulled the man away from me.

"Don't tackle the lady like that!" Ren helped pull away the man.

"Don't crush our composer!" Syo helped as well.

As soon as they got the man off me. I sat up and looked at the man clearly. He had tan skin, black-brownish hair and mesmerizing emerald green eyes. Then it struck me...HE'S THE GUY THAT WAS IN MY DREAMS!

"Your that guy!!!!" I point to him, not knowing I raised my voice. "YOUR REAL?!"

"Princess! I have come for you!" Cecil grabbed me tightly.

"H-how?!" He was from my dream. How could he be real?? Was he that black cat?! He looked just like him.

"Let go of my girlfriend." Tokiya grabbed my waist and pulled me close his muscular chest.

"Tokiya..." I smirk. "Jealous aren't we?"

"Oi don't touch our junior." Ranmaru pulled him back by the collar.

"Princess! I have come for you. You saved me from my curse and now I have to repay you!" Cecil knelt down on his knees. "In the name of Cecil Aijima, prince of Agnapolis. I shall serve you with my life!"

"H-huh?" I tilt my head. "Please don't kneel! It's kind of weird."

"Alright..." He slowly stood up.

"As for what I want you to do..." I thought well and hard, but I knew this is what I wanted for him from the moment I heard his voice. "Become an idol."

"Whaaat?!" Everyone shouted in surprise, not that I didn't expect it.

"If you heard his voice you would think over it." I smiled.

"How do you know this man?" Reiji asked with a raised eye brow.

"You couldn't have met him before right? Judging from your expression." Ai mumbled.

"Well, let's just say I saw him in my dreams."

"Really?" Ranmaru looked at me, not believing what I was saying. Not that I blame them.

"The muses let us meet! It's destiny!" Cecil grinned. "But...I don't want to become an idol. I only want to make you happy." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Umm... I understand if you don't want to become one. It's your life after all, but please think about it, okay?" I reach my hand out. "I'm Seiki Melody and this is STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT."

"Ichinose Tokiya, her boyfriend." Tokiya held my waist protectively.

"Ittoki Otoya. Her unrelated brother!" The red head spoke cheerfully.

"Kurusu Syo." Syo tilted his hat.

"Hijirikawa Masato." Masato gave a slight nod.

"Jinguji Ren." Ren smiled.

"Shinomiya Natsuki!" He flashed the biggest smile.

"Kurosaki Ranmaru."

"Mikaze Ai."

"Kotobuki Reiji!"

"Camus."

"Ah...I'm Aijima Cecil." Cecil bowed politely.

"What's going on here?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Why are you all gathered here?" Another familiar voice spoke.

"Ms.Ringo! Mr.Hyuga!" I run up to them and gave them both the biggest, bone crushing hug I could ever have. "What are you both doing here?!"

"Hahaha! Hello to you too Melody!" Ms.Ringo hugged me back.

"That's Huyga and Ringo to you. Your not our student anymore." Mr.Hyuga ruffled my hair.

"Hehehe! Alright alright!" I let them go.

"We're here because we work here." Huyga said.

"Really?!" All of us shouted in surprise, except for Cecil.

"I heard about you Cecil. Let's assign you to Camus. Maybe you would take an interest in becoming an idol." Ringo flashed a mischievous smile.

"Fine." Camus sort of grumbled.

"Alright...?" Cecil still looked as confused as ever.

Who knew this was the start of a new STARISH.

~

Yayyy! Finally Cecil appears in all his glory. Tell me who are your fav characters in the anime. I want to know ;) just one bae. Ik u like a lot of them ;)

I personally like Tokiya, cus his voice is like 😍.