22 Love Sakura

"What about this?" Masato wrote down the lyrics he thought of.

"Ohh! That's perfect for the theme!" I smile at him. "I guess your better already, right?"

"I am." He looks at me. "Thank you."

"No problem." I wink at him. "Let's continue practicing."

I was playing the piano and got some tips and assist me when ever my fingers get all stiff. We practiced singing together and it was perfect.

"Yayy!" We high fived.

"Let's do our best!" Masato smiled and nodded.

The day went by in a flash and now we are going to the hotel place where we are supposed to film.

"Woahhh!" I look at the place that we arrived at.

The director brought the whole crew along with the STARISH members except one. Poor Tokiya had a job so he couldn't come with us.

That aside the place was beautiful. It was a japanese styled hotel where there are wodden sliding doors, sakura trees, which were absolutely goreous, and a decorative pond in the middle of the place.

We already filmed the other scenes before coming here. Now we are supposed to film the scene where I got kidnapped because of my interaction with the poor and my family didn't want that. They sent strange bodyguards to the house armed with weapons.. This is where Masato comes in and saves me.

Everything was done and made like my hair and make up. I wore the long yukata because being a 'lady' in the play required me to do so.

"Alright, action!"

" 'Who the hell are you?!' "

" 'I am the person, who will save Lady Melody!' " Masato said with his determined voice and unsheath his kanata. " 'I WILL FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!' "
From the inside I hear Masato fighting and fighting. The guy filming counted to three and that was when Masato will be entering.

" 'You!' " I act shock.

" 'Lady Melody, I have come to save you.' " He held out his hand for me to take.

According to the script my step dad was going to strike Masato secretly.

" 'Watch out!' " I take out my katana and tried to defend him. " 'Stop this father!' " I failed to act quickly and instead used my bare hands to stop him from hurting Masato.

" 'NO NOT UNTIL THIS MAN DIES!' " My step dad puts more pressure on the blade and made my hand 'bleed'. Don't worry its fake blood.

" 'Stop this foolish act!' " Masato grabbed his blade making his hand also 'bleed'. " 'DIE!' " He uses his katana and stab
s my step father.

" 'You...!' " Ren appeared on the scene with Natsuki. " 'This is not the end!' " The two tries to run away but Masato and I pull out small knifes out of our yukata and struck their heads.

Now silence envelops us. I act as if my knees were jello and fell to the floor. Masato crouched down and supported me.

" 'Why did you save me?! I told you not to worry about me and protect the poor!' "

" 'Those people wanted to save you and so did I. You are an important person to the, and...to me too.' "

" 'To risk your life like that for some person...' "

" 'Your just not some person. You are the light that guides the hopeless!' "

" 'Your really....' " I do a sad laugh. " 'Is it okay for me to say that I have fallen for you?' "