Chapter 22

There was always something exciting about darkness. The unpredictability of what's to happen not being to see anything but pitch black. All your other senses are heightened to replace lack of vision.

Ears being able to pick up even the faintest of footsteps inside the room, hear the sound of his low and steady breath even as he was far from her. Nose capturing the soft yet spicy scent of bourbon cologne as he drew closer, standing right behind her, skin flushing red and tingling at the feeling of her arms being bound behind her with a leather belt.

"Are you ready, Kate?" His voice, deep and controlling, whispered against her ear and she shivered at the feeling of his lips.

Standing by the side of his bed, naked with her arms bound behind her and her eyes covered by the thin fabric of a blindfold, her heart raced erratically. Every sound she would pick up and every glide of his cold fingers along her skin ever so tantalizingly would make her squeak. Her arousal dripping down her legs and to the floor and she sucked in a shaky breath, trying to steady her words as much as she could without letting out a moan.

"Yes, sir."

It hasn't even been an hour since Kate went back with Jordan to his apartment from their day at the fair. After dancing with Sam, not once, not twice, but three times, Jordan found himself a little more than jealous. No, seeing Kate dance with Sam even though he was fully aware she would be coming back to him made him want to shove it in the silver haired man's face.

Jordan wanted to be petty, like a child showing off what they have that the other so desperately wanted but couldn't have. He felt like an animal, marking, claiming, owning it's property for everyone else to know.

And with Kim knocked out and sleeping like a rock in his room beside Odin, Jordan took full control of Kate who was starting to become aroused by his sudden greediness.

With those two simple consenting words, a dark and handsome smile stretched onto Jordan's lips as he slowly caressed her shoulders, fingers trailing down her arms while his lips lingered soft kisses from the shell of her ear to her neck.

"Did you have fun tonight, Kate?" Jordan lovingly whispered against the crook of her neck and Kate shuddered when his teeth lightly sunk into her skin.

Now and then he'd act as if he was going to bite her making her gasp but not feeling the way a hickey would form on her body and she would softly whimper disappointedly.

"I - I did, yes.." She nodded.

His hands left fire along their wake as he touched and caressed her body. Jordan's wasn't even touching her anywhere special, just running his hands along and teasing grazing the underside of her breast and the very top of her hip bone just where her soaking sex would begin but not giving her the satisfaction of pleasure.

Jordan hummed, lips softly sicking on her shoulder, "You must've, I bet. How was it? Dancing with Sam? You looked so beautiful while you danced earlier, baby. Such a gorgeous smile on your face."

The loud smack and tight grip on her left ass cheek as Jordan spanked her made Kate gasp, jolting in her place and letting a moan slip out when he bit down on her collar, "It made me a little jealous though, baby. I didn't like the way he smiles at you, the way you smile at him."

"I - I'm sor -"

"You don't have to apologise, Kate. I know you didn't mean anything by that. You were just being a friend to that guy." Jordan cooed, softly kissing her jaw as his hands cupped her breasts and teased her, "But I'm a little territorial you know, I can get jealous pretty easily. Especially if you show your pretty smile to guys who want you. It gets my blood boiling."