Chapter 14

Kate's mouth opened to a wide yawn as she listened to their teacher talk about animal body structures and the differences in animal classes. Most of the students, like Kate, were already half asleep and some snoring away.

"Jesus why is this class so boring." Kate grumbled under her breath, her chin resting on her hand as she tried to stay awake and take notes.

Beside her was Jordan, who had been noticing her yawning and blinking away sleepy tears since thirty minutes ago, and he chuckled at her, "I told you we should've gotten coffee during lunch."

"How would I know today's lesson would be so boring." Kate pouted.

The monotone and slow voice of their professor made Kate stifle a yawn once more and Jordan, who was smiling at her, suddenly grinned deviously and leaned back in his seat, hands in the pocket of his hoodie. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, atleast not in class, but it was amusing to see Kate all red faced and flustering in panic. So adorable that Jordan wanted to eat her up.

"Hey Kate." He whispered, careful not to get caught talking by their teacher.

"Yeah?"

Leaning closer, Jordan's grin was by her ear, "I know a way to wake you up."

Confused, Kate furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of his cheshire grin, "What do you --"

The sudden feeling of sharp vibrations in her underwear made Kate's eyes wide and she took a sharp breath and gasped, thighs clenching immediately and her face turning red.

"W - what are you -- how? --" Kate stuttered, willing herself to keep quiet around their classmates.

Jordan chuckled, a little remote hidden in his hands in the pocket of his hoodie, "I forgot to tell you, those panties vibrate."

This sneaky shit!

The morning after sleeping over at Jordan's last night after their date, Kate was given a set of lingerie by Jordan as a gift, "I saw that on display when I was at the mall the other day and I knew it would look stunning on you." is what he said and offered that Kate would wear it.

Ofcourse they were both late for their first period classes after a flustered Kate agreed to try it on to see if it fits and after finding that it was a perfect fit, Jordan just wasn't able to take his hands off her after seeing her in that delicious lacy black garter set and in the panic of getting dressed after three rounds of sex, Kate slipped on the lingerie in a rush, not knowing what else the set came with.

"T - turn it off, Jordan.." Kate grunted, her legs pressed together as the vibrations up her crotch continued on.

"But you look like you like it." Jordan smiled and moved closer to her ear and whispered, "I don't want to disappoint my baby."

Kate inhaled another gasp, jolting a little in her seat when she felt the vibrations increase in speed, "Y - you can't do this. Not i - in class atleast." She muttered, managing to bite down a moan.

"But I thought you were sleepy? This ought to wake you up, right?" Jordan snickered, his eyes hungrily taking in Kate's flustered face.

Kate was biting her lip, squirming in her seat trying to ease the vibrations but only found that that made it worse when her legs would brush against each other creating more friction on her already wet core.

"Hey, you alright?" A blonde girl who sat on the other side of Kate asked, noticing her red face.

Kate stiffened while Jordan's grin only widened and Kate turned to the blonde who looked at her curiously and managed to give a small nervous smile, "Y - yeah, I'm okay. Just uh, feeling a little sick."