Chapter 15

The long weekend for some was usually spent out of town, travelling or shopping. But for college students a long weekend meant back to back drinking and partying.

"Girls, you ready? The cab's waiting outside." Mae quipped after receiving a notification from her uber app.

Just as they were leaving, Iris remembered the last set of shots in the kitchen, "Oh wait, we haven't done all our pregame yet!"

After each taking their fifth shot of vodka, the six girls scuttled out their apartment building and filed into the cab and told the address to the house party they would be going to. Multiple selfies in the cab later, the loud and people filled two story house was in view as the cab stopped right infront of it and even as they sat inside the vehicle they could hear how loud the music was.

"I'm the king of the world!!" A guy cried out from the balcony on the second floor, his shirt unbuttoned with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Five bucks says that guy is gonna end up in the hospital tonight." Elisha snickered as they all strutted in the large house.

Inside were even more people, crowding the foyer and many were in the living room that was turned into a dance floor. A deejay guy was set up in one corner of the room with speakers large enough for music to be heard all over the entire house.

As always, the girls first made their way to the kitchen where all the alcohol was and grabbed a cup for themselves to drink.

"Oh hey, here comes Kate's man." Camille snickered when she saw Jordan pass by the kitchen and notice them so now he was making his way over.

"Hey ladies. You all look nice tonight." He greeted with a charming smile.

Iris cheekily smiled, her eyebrow raising, "That's a given already, Jordan."

"I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you couldn't get someone to watch Odin." Kate smiled as Jordan slid beside her after grabbing another drink himself.

He shrugged, his dangle earring glistening under the light, "Kim was persistent and had our neighbour watch him. Aren't you glad I'm here?"

The playful grin on his face sent a blush to Kate's cheeks and she scoffed, rolling her eyes at him, "Cocky much?"

"Denial much?" Jordan teased even more.

Before Kate could snap back a remark, Jordan's phone went ringing from his pocket and he smiled to excuse himself before answering the call. As soon as he left, the girls were already back at Kate's side with wide grins.

"So you guys look like you're really hitting it off." Camille grinned.

"You really think so?" Kate smiled bashfully, "Jordan's been really sweet and just perfect to be honest."

Elisha scoffed with a wide wolfish smirk, "Oh he's sweet alright, until it's just the two of you then he's suddenly all over you and making you scream his name."

Kate's face turned a bright red and she couldn't even deny the fact since it was true. It was the best of both worlds as they say. Because with Jordan, you get the perfect prince charming on the outside and just the right amount of bad boy on the inside.

"You dirty girl! You better remember to be using protection all the time." Mae snickered, "We can't be having a little Kate running around yet. The rest of us are still single as fuck."

"Well, most of us. Leigh's got that thing going on with mr. highschool crush, right?" Kate teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

Blushing, Leigh furrowed her eyebrows and she stuttered, "What - where did you girls even hear that?"