Clumsy

Author's P.O.V.

Y/N was currently in the school library, as their class's first period was cancelled due to some problem.

She was searching for a book to read, while Mina was again fighting with Taehyun.

About Beomgyu, hell knows where he is. 

The book she was searching was on the self a little bit higher than she expected.

But still she was trying to reach the book on her tip toes.

Just then someone's hand came from behind her and reached for the book.

As she turned around hurriedly, her face came in contact with someone's chest; Y/N's clumsy a**.

It was none other than Beomgyu.

"Oh. Sorry.", Y/N apologized to him.

"It's okay Princess.", Beomgyu said which made Y/N's cheeks turn red.

The close distance between them was not helping her blushing state at all  while Beomgyu was busy staring at Y/N.

"Uhhh... Can you move a bit.", Y/N said shyly.

"Uh? Yeah!"

Beomgyu said.

But as soon as moved, the locks of Y/N's hair which were stuck on his button which they both didn't realize were dragged, which caused Y/N to yelp a little.

"Oh sorry, I'm really sorry-", Y/N cut him off.

"Don't be.", she gave him a soft smile and tried to remove her the strands of her hair from his button.

On the other hand Beomgyu's heartbeat was exhilarating to a high speed.

"Done.", Y/N said smiling softly at him.

"How can you be so adorable, Princess? Even though it happened second time, it felt like the first time."

Beomgyu said with his loving gaze.

"Second ti- Oh right!"

Y/N instantly kept her palm on her mouth as she screamed the sentence in the library.

Beomgyu just chuckled at her and pinched her cheek while saying a small "Cute."

Annnd Y/N being Y/N was a blushing mess.

"Here, I just came here to check on you, so I'll go now and if you need something I'm in our classroom with Taehyun, Okay?"

Beomgyu kept the book on Y/N's palm and gave her a smile after receiving a nod from her, before exiting the library.

"Isn't he cute?", Y/N was talking to herself.

"My dear heart why are you beating so much.. Stop this. I always get butterflies whenever he is with me. That damn guy."

Y/N 's monologue ended there.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment....✨