Princess

"Didn't you heard what she said?", Beomgyu said in a deep voice, standing beside Y/N, while glaring at Jihoon.

With Taehyun and Yeonjun walking behind him.

While his deep voice brought butterflies in Y/N's stomach.

"Huh! Who are you to order me?", Jihoon said.

Which made Beomgyu to raise his eyebrow at him and Mina to scoff while Taehyun and Yeonjun chuckled at the boys stupidity.

"Well you'll get to know me soon. But now I'm taking my girl with me.", Beomgyu said to Jihoon and he looked at Y/N while extending his hand towards Y/N

"Shall we go princess.", Y/N nodded and took his hand in hers and walked past Jihoon.

While others Mina and Taehyun followed them and Mina didn't missed the chance to bump in Jihoon's arm case she's short, while Beomgyu made eye contact with Yeonjun and Yeonjun knew what to do next with the guy who was flirting with Y/N.

"Princess, I've some work to do, so I'll not be there to drop you home instead Teahyun will drop you, okay?", Beomgyu said without any expression.

While Y/N just gave him a smile and nodded at his words.

With that Beomgyu walked away to do some work but little did Y/N knew what work he was going to do.

"Prince Charming again came to rescue the Princess.", Mina teased Y/N as usual.

"How can someone be this annoying?", Taehyun asked Y/N.

"I know right. But what can I do. I've to deal with her annoying a** cause she's the only one I got.", Y/N making a sad face.

"Are you really ganging up with him!! This stupid person over here!", Mina said pointing at Taehyun.

"Who are you calling stupid!!", Taehyun said with wide eyes.

And the fight continued between them both while Y/N just chuckled at them.

Cause it's their usual routine to fight with each other nonstop.

To be continued....✨

Do vote and comment....💜