Park Y/N

Author's P.O.V.

As soon as Beomgyu reached his Mansion after dropping Y/N home.

He was informed by a maid that his Father has called him in the office which is inside the Mansion.

And as he heard that his aura darkened his soft side was no longer around him, the small smile he had on his face was turned into a thin line.

He just gave the maid a nod and went towards the office, there his father was sitting on the sofa checking some files.

Beomgyu cleared his throat to gain his father's attention.

"Oh Son you're here on right time.", Mr. Choi said grinning slightly.

"Why did you called me?", Beomgyu said in his usual cold tone, not interested in this conversation.

"I have a mission for you more like I want you to kidnap someone and bring the person to me.", Mr. Choi said getting all serious.

"Who?", Beomgyu asked as he has been getting missions too frequently cause he's at the age of being Mafia Boss of the empire.

"Mr. Park's daughter that he had been hiding for year's now.", Mr. Choi said smirking.

"Mr. Park? The one who supplies us with the drugs?", Beomgyu asked getting confused as to why his Father wants to kidnap his partners daughter.

"Well that guy has been betraying me by partnering with the Min's gang, our rivals. And that gives me a good reason to get rid of him.", Mr. Choi said.

Beomgyu just nodded at his words.

"It'll be easy to bring his daughter as she's studying in your school and.....", Mr. Choi said.

And somehow Beomgyu was feeling uneasy about this all.

"Her names Park Y/N.", at hearing Y/N's name being mentioned Beomgyu's eyes darkened more and looked at his Father with anger filling his body.

"I ain't gonna lay a single finger on her nor you. No one's going near her!", Beomgyu said while clenching his jaw.

"Are you now going against my order?!", Mr. Choi said standing up from the couch.

"Yes! I can even go against the world for her. I love her! No one touches what's mine. And she's mine!!", Beomgyu raised his voice.

"Love? Really?", Mr. Choi chuckled and continued.

"You don't know that Love is useless. You can't get power with it. Huh! What did I get when I loved your Mother, Choi Jiyeon-", Mr. Choi's sentence was cutted off by Beomgyu, who's veins popped on the mention of his late mother.

"DON'T YOU F**KING DARE TO SAY HER NAME FROM YOUR DIRTY TONGUE!! YOU F**KING CHEATED ON HER!! AND MOREOVER SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! AND NOW IF YOU DARE TO LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON Y/N I'LL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU!!"

With that said Beomgyu stormed out of the room.

Leaving Mr. Choi shocked at his outburst.

His Son raised his voice at him for the second time, first was when his Mother died and now! that too for a Girl....

It left him baffled how his son can disrespect him like that, now he wanted her out of his son's life.

On the other hand Beomgyu stormed out of the house, going to his comfort place, his Mother's grave......

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment.....❤✨