Rescue

Beomgyu P.O.V.

We reached the destination which Yeonjun hyung tracked.

It was an old building.... Idk why they're here?

"Let's go inside!", I said.

"Wait.. You should go from behind with Taehyun and I'll go from the front with others, I'm sure there must be gang members inside.", Yeonjun hyung said.

We both nodded and went towards the back of the building.

While Yeonjun hyung went from the front with the Men who worked under Taehyun's father.

Cause there was no way in hell I was able to bring our gang members because of Mr. Choi.

So Taehyun asked help from his father.

I wished my father was like him.

As we entered from the back, there was no one there.

"Taehyun where does the arrow says to go?", I whispered to Taehyun who was tracking the location of the bracelet Y/N is wearing.

"She's near us. First Right and then left.", Taehyun whispered back.

And we made our way towards the said direction.

But we met two bodygaurds of Mr. Choi standing there.

As soon as they recognised me, one of them was going to inform others through the walkie talkie.

But I kicked it out of his hand and punched the guy in his jaw, while Taehyun started beating the the other guy.

We couldn't use our guns as we needed to be quite for Y/N's safety.

With a punch on the guys stomach, I grabbed his collar.

"F**king tell me where's my Y/N?!", I clenched my jaw.

"T-the last r-room in t-the h-hallway.", his voice was barely audible because of the fight.

Tsk How weak.

With a last punch on his head which left a cracking sound, he fell unconscious on the ground.

(I'm not that good at writing fighting scenes) 

As I was about to open the first door in the hallway where Y/N is supposed to be in.

I heard Mr. Choi's voice from the room.

"Oh no, Juliet is afraid. What to do? Your Romeo ain't coming to save you! I didn't left any trace for him to do so... How sad? Only if he didn't  loved you, I would've freed you. But your bad luck! You're destined to die in my hands! Just like your stupid Father!"

Father? Mr. Park- Before I get lost in my thoughts I heard Y/N's sobs, how can he make my Y/N cry?!

I didn't waste time to open the door of the room.

The sight I saw in front of me made me more mad.... So I....

Author's P.O.V.

Mr. Choi pulled the trigger and pointed the gun at Y/N.....

Y/N was trembling at this point as she closed her eyes.

The trigger was pulled by Mr. Choi.

But before he could shoot he was laying dead on the floor.

While Y/N waited for the bullet to go through her.

After not feeling any pain eventhough the bullet was shoot.

Y/N opened her eyes, just to see Mr. Choi laying on the ground with a pool of blood while Beomgyu had the gun in his hand glaring at now Mr. Choi's dead body.

The only thought going through Y/N's mind was...

'How can he kill his father? When she couldn't watch her father die who abandoned her?'

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment...... ✨