Clue

Author's P. O. V.

"Beomgyu calm down... Your father F**king planned it really well!!!", Yeonjun said raising his voice at the Younger.

"We got abilities! We got power! Then how the f**k was he able to take her away from me!!"

Beomgyu said not believing that his father left no trace.

"Beomgyu listen.... The bodyguards that you kept for Y/N are also missing and there was balckout in that area for 20 whole minutes, which was a very good plan... But in that 20 mins everyone is smart enough to know that they can not f**king escape the whole big a** route.... But! They knew they can reach on the express way which is about 2 mins away from Y/N's apartment. And they did it and they succeeded in mixing with those cars running their. Y/N doesn't even has her phone with her nor even a single tracking device."

Yeonjun explained everything to Beomgyu who lost his temper and threw the vase beside him on the floor which shattered into pieces.

"Then what about Father?!That B**tard must be there only?!! F**king search for him!!"

Beomgyu said trying to get to know Y/N's location anyhow.

"We did... But he left his phone and even his car! He F**king knew you were going to find him!! Seems like he's working on it for quite a long time!!", Yeonjun said getting frustrated as well.

Cause they were not left with any lead.

Mr. Choi outsmarted everyone.

At this rate Beomgyu was ready to kill Mr. Choi.

Once he finds his Princess, he was so ready to see the bullet go piercing through Mr. Choi's chest and killing him.

He also wanted to beat the sh*t out of him for making him suffer....

His mother suffer and his sister suffer, the sole reason behind his sister spending her childhood without her parents was also Mr. Choi.

And now he dared to take his only happiness from him.

"Taehyun have you checked each and every data of Mr. Choi?!", Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah.. I even hacked into his laptop but nothing. He played well this time.", Taehyun answered sighing.

"Oppa!", Yewon yelled coming inside the the living room.

"I heard Y/N unnie got kidnapped?!", Yewon asked looking at the three.

"Yeah... And you're not stepping out of the Mansion till we find her, you get that?", Yeonjun said to her.

"I know. But I'm here to tell you that, yesterday when Y/N unnie came I gave her my bracelet which had a tracker in it.", Yewon said making everyone's eyes wide.

"What? Really?!", Taehyun asked not believing her.

"Yeah that day when Dad called Beomgyu oppa to talk.... I heard everything... So that day when I met her I thought she would need it more than me.", Yewon said.

"Really Thank you, Yewon-ah!", Beomgyu said hugging his sister.

"I got the location! let's go!", Yeonjun said as soon as he found the trackers location on his laptop.

To be continued.....✨

Do vote and comment...... ❤